Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    El Chuxter knows about paleontology? So do I! He and I ought to have a little chat...

Kings of Comedy made me laugh harder than any movie I have ever seen I think. It is incredible, and everyone should see it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I can't wait to see this, with all the good things being said about it 4 stars? A movie that looks like it will be another RATS, BATS or whatever but with reviews like that I am going to see it TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Just got back from seeing it this afternoon. I was pleasently suprised, this was an excellent movie. I eagerly anticipate the DVD release of the film. Sadly I see this film not doing that great at the box office. There were only 4 other people in the theater with me. The cat scene early in the film is just so way over the top, I almost fell out of my seat laughing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Really? I've heard this movie is supposed to be pretty good...how are the CG 'toon spiders? Do they look decent?

The CG spiders look very good, very realistic. Not toony at all. The FX company really did their research when they made the spider movement animations. It definatly takes me back to all those excellent 50's and 60's giant spider movies. There are some really over the top and silly scenes, but it is supposed to be a parody of those movies. Again, love the cat scene.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Did ILM make the spiders?

So is it a comedy like earlier trailers led us to believe or is it trying to be semi-straight-up like the current set suggests?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    So is it a comedy like earlier trailers led us to believe or is it trying to be semi-straight-up like the current set suggests?
    I would say, kinda. It's really a parody of those old giant spider movies from the 50's and 60's. I would say it's thrill-omedy. The humor is usually dark, and alot of people die. It's humor similar to Army of Darkness. Really dark, but really funny. And have I said how great the cat scene is yet?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks