Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by billfremore
    This will be this year's "Lake Placid"

I'm definately going...
    Perfectly said! It is, I did, It was!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

JUst got back from seeing it and....................., not as pleased as I would have hoped. But then again movies in general have been boring me out lately. I love a good cat fight scene anytime though. It was the Jurrassic Park with spiders. Or more accurately, it was alot like Starship Troopers. And probably as well, like Doug E. Dougs charachter "the invasion!!!!!!!!!!! it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I've never seen the Evil Dead series.

Now, in the trailers, the only spiders I see are all tarantulas. Are there multiple types of spiders in the movie?

Originally posted by DeadEye

Stop whatever you're doing right now and go out and rent these films.

I said stop.

Why are you still reading this?

Well?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Jonna
    You beat me to it Bill!

Originally posted by DeadEye

Now, in the trailers, the only spiders I see are all tarantulas. Are there multiple types of spiders in the movie?
    1. the infamous jumping spiders (these look like tarantulas)

2. male orb weavers (I call them BIG BODIES because their abdomens are sooo huge} w/black, yellow and white stripes

3. Tarantulas (there was ONE big one)

4. One female orbweaver which was three times bigger than all the rest of them....she was like their "leader"

Deoxyribonucleic, don't forget trap door spiders. Those were the ones that attacked the ostraches. And also were outside the resturant in the parking lot, popping out and grabbing people.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Deoxyribonucleic, don't forget trap door spiders. Those were the ones that attacked the ostraches. And also were outside the resturant in the parking lot, popping out and grabbing people.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Man! I CAN'T believe I forgot those...those were my favorite ones too! THANKS When they were grabbing those ostriches one after the other...GRAB GRAB GRAB...that was hillarious!!

Anyone notice the spider cough when DA sped off on the motorcycle and pushed dirt up in its face? Hehe that was funny!

The aunt cracked me up too!

Ok, now I really gotta see this movie.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

So what do the spiders do in the movie? Do they just grab people and web them up, or do they maul them and eat them alive???

And what's so great about the Evil Dead series?