Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Eight Legged Freaks

When I saw the previews for this movie, I thought, "Geez, this is going to be the worst movie of the summer..."

Then, my newspaper yesterday gives the movie 4 stars, so that made me want to see the flick. I don't know how my newspaper gave that movie a 4 star rating because it's not even worth 2 stars! That was the most ridiculous movie ever! Ahhh!

Did anyone else see it?
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Jonna
    This looks like one of those movies that is so stupid it's funny!

I'd watch it. It looks amusing. But you know how in the trailers the fat cop shoots a Beretta M92F 9mm handgun while inside his car, killing the spider atop his car and letting its juices spill into his mouth? Well, he'd go deaf from doing that. Just like Sarah Connor would go deaf from the scene in Terminator 2 when she fires two or three whole magazines of a Colt M1911A1 .45 ACP handgun, in an elevator. And in Die Hard, Hans Gruber would go deaf from the multiple times he fires his Heckler & Koch P7 pistol next to his ear.

This will be this year's "Lake Placid"

I'm definately going...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Dead Eye I do think your showeing off . Clearly your well versed on guns and what not. Very cool, and very scary .

Movies are entertainment and don't follow the laws of real life. I think the movie "The Last Action Hero" dabbled in this explanation. So, they don't have to be totally logical. That's why thier movies.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Well said icatch.

Movies aren't real.

They're just a fun and entertaining way to suspend disbelief for a couple hours.
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

True--because in movies, guns are never as loud as they really are and they never have recoil. What crap.

Jonna
    Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place! Go to your happy place!

Maybe Deadeye's happy place is filled with guns...
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

The three G's--games, girls, and guns.