Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supposedly, Edith Head never did ANY of her designs, all her assistants did, she approved them for her name to be on them. I believe that would be something akin to "I don't make art, but I know what I like".

Hmm, well think of this Gene Roddenberry figure as a statue in dedication to the great bird of the galaxy, in a fantastic pose with his arm on the captain's seat of the REAL original Enterprise. Or you can just have Gene tell your Playmates figures what to do on your homemade bridge playset. While I really like Palisade's design here, the paints/colors on the prototype are leaving me cold, I'm hoping they're better in person.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

re: "the figures have major articulation, Kirk has 18 points and Gene has 16"

Kirk needed two extras? Lemme guess - one to facilitate re-enacting all his "girl in every starport" exploits, and one for his ego?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Supposedly, Edith Head never did ANY of her designs
    see this town? now git outta of it!

i don't buy that. nobody did stylin' in flicks better than hitch' (color, black and white, made no difference), and who did he turn to each and every time?

my fave is jamie lee's mom in slip and bra! (now that's fashion talent!)

of course Melanie Griffith's mom looked pretty good in everything too! (particularly the birds)
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding