Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Arrow has ANYONE got PERFECT Anakin Hangar Duel?

Has anyone got a PERFECT Anakin?
    I've got 9 of this figure and 4 of them are pretty close but I went to tru the other day and there were LOTS of dodgy paint jobs.
    I've got 4 of them with really good paint jobs but with the other ones they've had little specks of paint on the face which have been easily scratched off with a needle.
    As you can tell ANAKIN SKYWALKER is my fave character from Episode II

i think the TA ani is better than the HD ani. but i don't have a TA ani yet, so i can't really say...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

oops, what I meant was has anyone got a perfect anakin hangar duel.. I mean a good paint job and good magnets etc?
    I've just glued the arm cos I just display them

I agree totally with your list of top 10 saga figures!
    My HD Anakin is perfect, and I got him on 4/23.

I have ani ta and I think he's better than hd. he's more detailed. he looks cooler. double handed lightsaber pose. metal lightsaber.
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I agree totally with your list of top 10 saga figures!
    My HD Anakin is perfect, and I got him on 4/23.
    thanks , I don't even have TA Anakin but it's gotta be number 2.
    I got 2 Anakins on the 4/23 and they were both cool, good paint jobs, no loose limbs, good magnets etc etc.
    I'm just more cautious about paint jobs with the saga line, I wasn't like that with POTJ, POTF2 or Episode 1, I think there have been some sucky paint jobs with this line... but if you get a figure with a good paint job etc etc it's cool!
    The saga line still rocks!

I want the TA Anakin so freakin' bad...my sig says it all.

Anakin Episode III

imagine what the Episode III Anakin figure will be like, it'll have a scowl that could turn milk sour

Probably. Maybe a blue lightsaber and the red one he uses as Vader! Maybe, if the EP3 figures have gimmicks, he'd have "battle damage"!

no no no no NO to gimmicks!

that's the cool thing about the Episode 1 line.. not silly gimmicks, the commtech chips were GREAT stands!
    I can't wait to see what Anakin looks like in Episode III, I wonder when we'll see the first pictures like when we saw those first pictures of them in Australia walking to the set.
    I wonder if we'll get a 4th saga basic Anakin figure, I'd like Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Padawan with a metal blue lightsaber, neutral pose and a cloak.