Resident Evil by Palisades...

Okay. I have missed these figures time and time again. At one point I didn't know that they were even being offered. Then I read about them in Toyfare, but there weren't any around this area, or any place out of town that I went to. And I had thought about getting some online, but prices were too high.
    Well, I've just seen the movie (which kinda sucked, but it's resparked my interest in the video game - which is what they should have copied to make the movie ) and I need to know what figures were released by Palisades for Resident Evil. I know there were some exclusives, and I'm not really worried about those. Just basic figures.
    I know of: Claire Redfield, Zombie Cop, Mr. X, and Alexia from Series Two; and I think I have a Toyfare story about what's coming out for 3, but does anyone know what was in Series One?
    If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

End...
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I have Leon Kennedy, Nemmis, Nofestru, Zombie Soilder, and thats it imo I think their very detailed toys
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg