Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ways GL could shock us!

What could George Lucas put into Episode III that would be unsuspected and shock fans, such as Padmé gives birth to triplets and NOT twins. Or Mace Windu turns to the dark side. What do you think GL could put into Episode III if he wants to spring a suprise on us?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

it could be revealed that padme's really a dude

or that chewbacca was an old pal of the jedi

or that r5-d4 was built by ensign ackbar and sold to young mace towani's dad, who used him as an astromech on his new ship, the millennium falcon

or that the emperor is secretly an ewok in a body suit
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

here's something i posted on 5/25/02 that fits in nicely here...

so here's something that popped into my mind during that edge-of-consciousness before just waking up this morning...

bear in mind that i don't think this is too possible as a plot point, but is pretty plausible.

another interpretation of why ben says that vader murdered anakin skywalker is that it actually happened...

suppose the emperor cloned anakin (they could have somehow gotten the lopped-off arm,) and using accelerated growth and torturous education processes, created vader, who then killed anakin to take his place...

now, before everyone says "but ben later says that vader is luke's father..." maybe he's lying then, just because the whole story is so convoluted, to make it easier he just says, sure vader it telling the truth. "he IS your father... (from a certain point of view...)" yoda also says that it's unexpected. maybe the reason why they didn't bother changing luke's name is that they thought vader didn't have anakin's memories and thoughts, as if he was brought up as darth vader. but maybe somehow, through the dark side of the force, sidioius gave his clone all of anakin's memories...

remember, not too likely but very plausible
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

They used models for the ship seqeunces!

They didn't spend so much time trying to show off the CGI

Lucas didn't write Padme with Lara Croft in mind again...

They brought back real guns for the blaster props

They trashed the current Clone Trooper gun idea and came up with something else.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

We find out that the Clonetroopers actually being able to aim was a big mistake!

Jabba humped Shmi! Jabba is Annie's papa!

Anakin gets a new hand and throws away his big, goofy, mickey mouse - style golden hand!

Anakin doesn't duel (with a lightsaber) like a wimp!

Count Dooku is actually Wicket's father. That's why Wicket is mad at Leia at first in ROTJ, because her dad killed his dad!
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

during the movie, padme cheats on anakin with mace windu and she gives birth to LANDO
    anakin of course notices that it cannot be his child but he depresses his anger (like jedis should do) and acts like nothing happened
    then later on, padme gives birth to luke and leia (this time they actually ARE anakins kids) but right after the birth she leaves anakin to marry mace and she wants to take the kids with here so anakin gets mad, his anger comes out, he kills mace and you guys now the rest...

so that's what yoda and kenobi ment with "there's another" since lando's dad was a jedi too
    and we all know lando was the one who blew up the second death star, and what guys always blow up death stars? that's right, people who can control the force

now that would really be shocking
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    what yoda and kenobi ment with "there's another" since lando's dad was a jedi too
    and we all know lando was the one who blew up the second death star, and what guys always blow up death stars? that's right, people who can control the force

now that would really be shocking
    What about Wedge? He helped.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Er.... Wedge is the illegitimate child of Yaddle and Ki Adi Mundi. Don't ask questions. You don't want to know the answers.
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

If he shows that Qui GOnn is really not dead or has clones of all our heroes and they are evil dopplegangers.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Maybe Padmé won't be Luke or Leia's mother. It'll end up that Anakin cheats on her and it is someone else who gives birth to them!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection