Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Carded Pictures of Lott Dod and Tusken Raider w/ Massiff

For folks like Big Barada that have trouble getting Rebelscum to load, here are the pictures. The Lott Dod looks very nice. Wish that the Holo Sidious would have come on the walking throne though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Edited by Administrator
    Rebelscum wanted their images removed so we removed them.
    Last edited by Beast; 07-18-2002 at 06:09 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hard to tell, but looking at the bottom of the Tusken's robes, it looks like they may have given the Tusken soft goods. Hopefully he still comes with the removable head feature. On second look, it seems to be just a better weathered paintjob, bringing out the detail in the plastic cloak.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Edited by Administrator
    Rebelscum wanted their images removed so we removed them.
    Last edited by Beast; 07-18-2002 at 06:07 PM.

hey JJB there already is a thread about this (I thought I could never say this to you)
    but Lott Dod looks pretty sweet but the Tusken is really lame considering he's just a rehash
    hope he has a removable head feature this time
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    hey JJB there already is a thread about this (I thought I could never say this to you)
    but Lott Dod looks pretty sweet but the Tusken is really lame considering he's just a rehash
    hope he has a removable head feature this time
    Yes, I know that there is a thread about this. But the title of that thread is really vague, and there wasn't any pictures uploaded. I wanted to make sure that the people that wanted to see the images, knew that they were available.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

A removable might make the Tusken worth buying..

How is the title vague? The thread was supposed to be about the Tusken Raider...

Originally posted by Adam
    A removable might make the Tusken worth buying..

How is the title vague? The thread was supposed to be about the Tusken Raider...
    No worries, Adam. I just meant that you mentioned the Tusken in the other thread, but not Lott Dod, yet he was brought up. Plus some people have trouble with Rebelscum loading. Just consider this a companion thread. Again, thanks for the heads up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

that is the exact same tusken as the POTJ one! it looks to have the same articulation and everything! what a rip!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

(random grunts of disapproval)
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The POTJ Tusken Raider is a good figure anyway, and army builders will like this as well. Seriously, what is to complain about in this case. The best Tusken raider sculpt, with 8 points of articulation, re-issued with a slightly different weathering paintjob, and most likely a removable head. Plus you get another Massiff, without having to buy a second Geonosian w/ Massiff.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Smile

I would've liked to have seen Lott Dod come with holo Sidious on the walking holoprojector. Granted, it was Nute and Rune in that scene, but the accessory can be put with those figures. Instead we just get the same thing that's packed in with Dooku.

Now if they decided to pack in Dooku with Lott Dod instead of his accessory, that would make for a hot item...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm