Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jawa Jedi's

Hybrid View

Jawa Jedi's

they should make up a Jawa Jedi!come on you can make up Tusken Jedi!thats pointless Jawa Jedi's would be awsome...and they could fight like Yoda only better
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

How would a Jedi jawa fighting be better than Yoda?
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

That's what I'm saying. Tuskens are very traditional they would never allow one of their own to be taken for training. Unless it was one of the older tuskens that was banished because he lost his Bantha. Then maybe but let's not even joke about a Jedi Jawa, they don't really.... well have you every heard of a Powerful Jawa, I mean like Hutt Powerful.
    Last edited by Janzeke Khan; 07-18-2002 at 09:57 PM.
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

I'd love to see a Jawa with Force powers, though a Dark Jedi might be more interesting. I doubt they'd be better than Yoda, who's the second most powerful known Force user, but it'd be awesome to watch.

I just hope we sometime get to see a Jawa without his robes!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If Yoda is the second most Powerful force user than who is the most powerful?
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

Anakin Skywalker.
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

and why can't a jawa be a jedi i did not think the force was pick about the species the can use the force

Lightbulb

But Jawas apparently smell bad, so how could a padawan concentrate with such a stench in the temple?
    And would a Jawa have to discard his/her/its robe in favor of a Jedi one?
    Could a Jawa keep from stealing scrap metal and lightsabers?

"May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I'm not saying that Jawa's can't use the force. It's just not there way. As far as the robes go I've seen the cover of SW#37 it has a Jedi wookiee in robes (which seems a little odd, because wookiees have so much hair) so who knows.
    E.U Keeps the dream alive. After EPS 3 the Haters will come crawling To our universe.

their is wookiee jedi's, tusken jedi's, cant their be a jawa jedi!
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg