Humans, how were they viewed in the SW universe?

With ALL the different species on ALL the planets, with humans on nearly all of them. How do you think we were viewed? Pests? An infestation? Adaptable?
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Well if the humans were viewed anything like luke, then I would have to say maybe.....LUNCH??!!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Considering that the ruling species of the SW universe are humans (Chancellor Valorum...Emperor Palpatine...Mace Windu...Mon Mothma) u would think humans are not that popular to alien species...
    As always...........L

With the Emperor's "no-aliens" policies, I would think most aliens feel that humans are overbearing, cruel, and foolish. Probably secretly angry while having to put on a "subservient" face to avoid being wiped out by the Empire.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Arrow

Could be like the perception of white persons now. Not all are racist, rich, snobby, scheming, and corrupt, but those who are (as well as those who were) give them a bad name. So many humans are good and nice, but the bad ones make some aliens hate them.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I think humans were viewed just like everybody else . I never saw any proof that the other species hated humans .
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Arrow

Originally posted by Huckleberry Josh
    I think humans were viewed just like everybody else . I never saw any proof that the other species hated humans .
    Evazan: "He doesn't like you."
    Luke: "I'm sorry."
    Evazan: "I don't like you either."

Bossk's comment: "Grraackkellgarr!" (translation: "Stupid human! I will dine on your rotting bones tonight!" Or close to that.)

Ewoks beating on heads of Stormtroopers, Biker Scouts, officers.

Yoda: "You are reckless!"

Vader: "He's as clumsy as he is stupid."

Han's comment to Jabba, meant to insult him: "Jabba, you're a wonderful human being."

These are all obvious instances that prove that humans are seen as bad. No way you can argue with this evidence!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

....B-But...Vader IS a human. Soooo....excluding that comment, the rest of that stuff is pretty much legit.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

In all the books and stories I have read along with the movies I think that humans are thought as a race to be feared and respected.I believe that there is maybe some hate from some and respect from others.The humans did rebel and help the other races to fight back.also I think that the right to freedom is in all the different races and that is what binds them all together. But all in all I think that there wasn't to much of hate of the humans,just everyone doing thier own thing. Maybe thats one of the reason we Love Star Wars so much.Who needs all that junk in a movie anyway,because in the real world we still have a long way to go.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Maybe some were seen as heroes. I mean they were the ones fighting the Empire, look at the Battle of Hoth and Yavin. Only humans and a few Droids. Of course, there were some aliens in the Battle of Endor; Ewoks, Mon Calamari, Prune Face and Co. Lak Sivrak, ect. but they were only like 10% of the entire Rebel Fleet.
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"