Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Figures we haven't seen yet

Can someone post up a list of figures that are planned but haven't seen yet.

Destroyer Droid
    R5-D4 (only if the news of the Sandcrawler being produced are true)
    Watto
    Lott Dodd
    and some Star Tours figures.
    As always...........L

the database says there will also be a Slave 1 Pilot Jango, Republic Gunship pilot Clone Trooper, Tusken Raider, Padme in her pilot outfit from the beginning, & Ephant Mon. I read on here, there will be another Padme in the white outfit, that will be more articulated. Plus Greedo, Ponda Baba, & Momaw Nadon in the Cantina Bar Sets only at Wal-Mart. A red battle droid, scout trooper, Death Star trooper, and Hoth Rebel Soldier with the Target exclusive accesory packs. That's all I know, besides what Lobito mentioned
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

We've seen Watto and Lott Dod, and 4 of the Star Tours figures so far. As well as Tusken Raider w/ Massiff, Padme: Pilot, Ephant Mon. We have also seen Momaw, Greedo, and Ponda from the 1st Asst. of Cantina Sets. As well as the Target Accessory sets. The only ones that are left to be seen that remain for this year are.

The CloneTrooper Pilot (We've only seen him on the back of the Gunship Box), Destroyer Droid: Arena Battle, Jango Fett: Pilot. As well as the exclusive Kitik Keed'kak, Wuher, and Dr. Evazan from the Wal-Mart Cantina packs. And then the other 2-5 Star Tours figures and what ever is left for the rest of the year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

We've seen Watto and Lott Dod, and 4 of the Star Tours figures so far. As well as Tusken Raider w/ Massiff, Padme: Pilot, Ephant Mon. We have also seen Momaw, Greedo, and Ponda from the 1st Asst. of Cantina Sets. As well as the Target Accessory sets. The only ones that are left to be seen that remain for this year are.
    I havent seen them yet, are they in the Database of this site???
    As always...........L

yes! they are..
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

NO, Lott Dod, the Destroyer Droid, R5-D4 and 1 Star Tours droid are not in the database...just Watto and 3 Star Tours droids.
    As always...........L

The Lott Dod and Tusken with Massiff images I had posted here in the forums from Rebelscum. They asked Sir Steve to remove them. Everything else but the stuff that I stated above should be in there.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

DL-X2, R3-D3 and RX-24 are there, but i didnt find G2-4T. Maybe they removed that one also. Anyway, are these 4 droids the only ones in the Star Tours line?? or are there 2 more on the way?
    As always...........L

OOPS!! The screen froze so i clicked on the submit reply twice and what i wrote got posted twice. Feel free to erase this.
    Last edited by Lobito; 07-22-2002 at 08:07 PM.
    As always...........L