Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    I registered but I'll probably never post as I just had a sense that the censorship would be a little medieval. But then, the way i diss Lucas I'd end up with nothing in my posts there anyway. I've looked at several forums on the net and find that most of them are too high handed in the censorship area. So that's why you have to endure me here

  2. #12
    Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    So that's why you have to endure me here
    rats
    GNT ™
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

  3. #13
    I went in there and poked around for a few minutes today and there was a "thread" about nudity and intercourse between hayden and natalie in Episode II. Somebody said "No. But George insists on being naked during their romance scenes. Go figure." I thought it was odd that managed to stay in there...I also thought it was pretty funny and a gross visual...

  4. #14
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    I went in there and poked around for a few minutes today and there was a "thread" about nudity and intercourse between hayden and natalie in Episode II. Somebody said "No. But George insists on being naked during their romance scenes. Go figure." I thought it was odd that managed to stay in there...I also thought it was pretty funny and a gross visual...
    I'm suprised they haven't deleted that thread yet and banned whoever started the thread.

  5. #15
    i wonder if in true lucas film fashion, they'll now start closing down fan forums? i almost laughed at the costume section they have there. one poster was asking where he could get a vader costume. well a few months ago, i could have sent him to a few sites, but they've since been closed down by the "emperor"

  6. #16
    Originally posted by master jedi
    I'm suprised they haven't deleted that thread yet and banned whoever started the thread.
    Thats cause there aren't moderators,there are but they are doing a bad job at it!
    GNT ™
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

  7. #17
    Originally posted by GNT


    Thats cause there aren't moderators,there are but they are doing a bad job at it!
    Yeah. I've been posting similar things there I'd usually post here and I'm suprised they havent deleted my posts or banned me. I have over 100 posts ther already. If they had good moderators I'd only have about 5 or 10 posts.

  8. #18
    Im great here, plus i dont think i could keep up the pace with another forum, this one IS IT!! Plus...there will never be a SSG Story in another forum...
    As always...........L

  9. #19
    Originally posted by master jedi
    I have over 100 posts ther already. If they had good moderators I'd only have about 5 or 10 posts.
    I have around 85,There forums are just compacted which IMO is wrong, And its weird that they close down harmless threads and leave the se* type threads open
    GNT ™
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

  10. #20
    Originally posted by GNT


    I have around 85,There forums are just compacted which IMO is wrong, And its weird that they close down harmless threads and leave the se* type threads open

    Yeah. I posted a SSG roll call thread there and I think htey tok it down yet they keep threads talking about intercourse open. I just don't get it.

    Also at the theforce.net forums I got banned for stating my opinion. I said that I thought something sucked. It's a good that we have the SSG forums where we have the freedom of opinion.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO