Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

New Forums at Starwars.com

Check it out!
    http://forums.starwars.com/index.jsp

SirSteve, I hope its Okay to post this here, if it isnīt, thensorry and delete this post.
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"

I don't have a problem with it. I already checked them out.

(no comment)

The loyal SSG Forumites will stick around here.

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Originally posted by SirSteve
    The loyal SSG Forumites will stick around here.

*cough* *cough* *Cough*

Its looks good but very dull

My name over there is "Gasgano Never Talked" which was my first first name when I registered here (before I changed it to GNT) Its been a long time since i used that name
    GNT ™
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I have to admit, I cannot stand those forums at SW.com, they're slow, they're bland, and they aren't very flexible.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've heard they are total "forum nazis" (to quote mandalorian candidate) and any bad mouthing of G.Lu and/or the films gets edited severely. No thank you. I prefer my 1st amendment right to gripe intact thank you very much. I'll just stay here...

Thumbs down

Who has the time to wade through all that garbage to find one interesting post? I don't! Those forums look as though they'll surpass Aldera.net and Theforce.net as being the worst SW forums around.

One point of interest. The picture (of Obi Wan as a hologram) located to the left of the forums is from AOTC.
    ubi mel ibi apes

If they had as good of forums as SSG has I'd be posting there more than I do here. BUt we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    One point of interest. The picture (of Obi Wan as a hologram) located to the left of the forums is from AOTC.
    And I thought it was from Episode 1,me bad
    GNT ™
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

This is kind of a wierd criticism, but there is just waaaayy too much activity on those forums right now. I feel like I'm getting lost in the shuffle and nobody is actually reading anything anybody says. At least over here there is a more slowly paced, yet constant, flow of posts. It makes it easier to keep up.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis