Bandontherun's Reviews of Random Figures in His Collection

Darth Sideous

Articulation: (aka movement) the cloak covers his legs, which can move, but don't have much room to. His arms have long parts of his cloak, which get annoying. 2/5

COMMtech Chip: A few nice sayings. However, one of the most annoying voices, which drops the rating a bit. 3/5

Accuracy: A pretty good version. The face seems younger than in the movie though, which isn't good. 3/5

Total: 8/15; 53%
    "Queen Amidala is young and naive."

You're right . . . this is a random figure!!!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I have to respond to this, as the figure corresponds with my username. I do wish the legs could move more, but I'd prefer the robes to cover them at the expense of movement. And I like the long parts. It makes it look a bit different than the Palpatine figures. The only thing I want is an accessory or two...I give it a 4.5/5. Then again, I've always been a bit partial towards Sidious. Now if only I could come across a holo one...No, I will not give in to scalpers and pay $20.00 + shipping for him.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

And the jailor man, and Sailor Sam, were searching everyone....for the Band on the Run...Band on the Run.

~in his best Adam Sandler impression~
    This one time I was on a boat with some friends, and this guy on the boat, he was like "come to the back of the boat!"
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.