Thread: Avon Exclusives

Hybrid View

Avon Exclusives

Did anybody know that there were some Avon exclusive Action Fleet vehicles out there ? I saw a few AF vehicles listed on a website that said they were Avon exclusives . Does this seem weird to anyone else? I mean , Avon ..... Action Fleet . That's just weird to me .
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

several action fleet vehicles, and and least one battle pack was sold through avon

the action fleet vehicles were lukes x-wing, and vaders tie fighter. as ferthe battle pack, the only confirmed one that i know of is battle pack 7 with the escape pod.

the avon releases were the same as the regular af's, the packaging was in a white cardboard box with blue writing.

swafman has some photos of the boxes here
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Aaack!!! I gotta get a digicam. Those pics are atrocious. Huck, here are scans of the front of the boxes (both are identical), and the top panels of each....
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Exclamation

Weird discovery!

I guess I regret slamming the door in my Avon lady's face so many times. I would've bought lipstick or mascara for myself (even though I am guy) just to get the toys. I wonder how that partnership came about?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

The Galoob President's wife had an avon party and she gave him the idea?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"