R5-D4 and Flashback R2

Well, as Star Wars collectors, we have dogged these two figures since their release. I have finally found someone who actually likes them. My 11 month old daughter, who is becoming quite mobile, has taken interest in my Star Wars Collection. Well, I had R5 and R2 out because I was going to do some customizing to them. Well she crawled over to me and started grabbing figures. I decided to show her how the missle from R5-D4 launched. She laughed and laughed every time I launched the missle.

So, after all of the years since the release of these figures, I know know 1 person who appreciates them.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Just be careful she doesn't shoot the projectiles to her eyes.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I guess Hasbro should turn their attention to the 6-12 month old demographic.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    Just be careful she doesn't shoot the projectiles to her eyes.
    I won't let her play with it by herself. Its amazing what kids find funny.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Showed her FF R2's pop-up sensor?

Or blast apart Super Battle Droid...?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I like these 2 figure because of all their variations. I still would love to know why R5 has those stupid silver arms on his arms. As for R2, he would have been awsome if the hilt just shot out. His mid leg could have been normal. If their are worried about kids chocking, then why does Hasbro make those little saber hilts now?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

It's not really a case of a choking hazard, Turbie. You see there are laws that any toy that fires missles has to be a certain length long. It would be better if they ever redo the R2-D2, to make the head so there is a hole you can slip the hilt into when you turn the head. That way you can turn the head to the right, and the saber lowers and a panel covers the hole. Turn it to the left, and the panel slides away and the saber gets pushed up. They could include the bartender attachment also.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I gave a whole box full of old Star Wars toys to my nephews and the only figure they fight over is the POTF2 R5-D4. So, you're not alone Rogue II.

Sounds like a good idea for a new Artoo, JarJar. Don't let Hasbro get wind of that, though. We'll never see it made if they do.

turbowars, those are blasters on R5's shoulders.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis