Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Too many to list

too many loose, 159(sealed), someday i shall provide a total count.
    Last edited by darkjedi_geneo; 09-16-2006 at 02:46 AM. Reason: counted boarded figures
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=red]"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Does anyone know of a good way to catalog all your figures? A good excel spreadsheet?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I know I have every carded figure from Freeze Frames on, except for Weeguay of course, but every figure since. After opening a few and displaying them, I opened all my repeats, and found that I had to have every figure from POTF2 on in loose display. So how many is that? I would shudder to even imagine that number. Not to mention every vehicle and beast, every 7" Unleashed loose.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Does anyone know of a good way to catalog all your figures? A good excel spreadsheet?
    If you have Excel, it shouldn't be too hard. Just creat a column for each piece of data you want and start entering them. A database would probably be better. I don't have a decent spreadsheet or database, so I'm still using my old Appleworks database. I have fields for Figure, UPC, Store, Price, Date and Card.

I currently have 1086 entries in my database. I see I had 901 nearly a year ago when I posted. As mentioned then, this includes beasts, vehicles and playsets, and multipacks are one entry.

too many to count but I can tell you that as of the 1st of February after lining up all of my Imperial Forces (not counting multiplies of Darth or the Emperor, basically just the troops and officers) I have over 350. But since we are getting more clones and stormies you should add about another 100 or so to that. I would easily guess that my total figure collection would be around 1500 + .

with the new clones and such here's what I want to get :

Galactic Marine (10)
    Concept Stormtrooper (3)
    Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper (5)
    Female Imperial Officer (6)
    Stormtrooper w/ Removable Helmet (10)
    Felucia Clones Battlepack (2 Sets)
    and 3 each of the Order 66 Clones
    442 Siege Battalion (2)
    5th Fleet Security (2)
    Black Royal Guard (5)
    Elite Corps Clone Trooper (5)
    Combat Engineer Clone Trooper (5)
    Jedi Temple Assualt Battlepack (2 Sets)
    plus with all the clones and stormies in both the TAC and GH II line that haven't been mentioned I think that the Empire Display will swell to over 500+ very easily.

Don't even get me started on the Rebellion figures or the aliens / droids.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I just added up all the figures in my house at it totals 743. I didnt count beasts, vehicles or anything else, just figures. I have more at my parents house that I need to retrieve and count up. It also doesnt include vintage totals either.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Last year sometime, I moved my entire collection to a storage unit nearby. I haven't had a real count for quite sometime, which is a bummer. I had to put something else in the unit yesterday which necessitated reorganizing the mess that it had become.

So the current answer to "how many do you have" is A LOT! If I died today and my family had to dig through it all, it would take quite some time to first empty it and organize it. A rough educated guess puts my figure count somewhere over a thousand, plus the vehicles, playsets, extra collectibles.

Hopefully sometime within the next twelve months or so I'll be able to liberate the collection from the confines of storage and get an accurate count. I'd like to weigh the entire mess sometime too. Just for fun!

Weighing it would be great. Is your MOC, MIB or loose?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Weighing it would be great. Is your MOC, MIB or loose?

The vast majority of my figure collection is loose in Ziploc baggies. Some of the more recent figures are still packaged because of time contraints, I just haven't had the time to go through everything. I keep special items, like convention exclusives and the like, packaged because those are more about the cards than the figures.

I just finished a detailed list of all my stuff (well, I haven't added a few carded "example" figures I've kept around - but it's largely done) and mine's a lot too. I included vintage, and I included each Jawa, Ugnaught and Ewok as a separate figure, as well as each Clone from those crappy deluxe 3 packs I bought so many of..... so some might call my numbers inflated. Here's the damage:

Action Figures: 1261 (like I said, some might call this inflated).

Vehicles (and this includes some small things like Luke's "Sport Skiff"): 67.

Creatures (including Bubo and Wol Cabas****e, one Wampa but not the other, one Jabba but not the other - all based on if how they were released): 22

Of note, I have exactly 1 more "Saga1" figure than I do POTF2. Looking through them, I bought WAY, WAY too many Saga1 figures.

This is interesting to me, actually putting numbers to my crap - but it's not necessarily good. What the hell am I supposed to do with all this stuff?
    Last edited by jjreason; 08-28-2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Added the TAC damage.... so far. :(
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008