Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Are you going to die in a plane crash at 1000, a la Roberto Clemente and 3000 hits?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Are you going to die in a plane crash at 1000, a la Roberto Clemente and 3000 hits?
    Leave it to a kidhumanitarian to think of such a thing.

But, to answer the question, yes, yes I am going to die in a plane crash at 10:00am, a la a Baseball Hall of Famer with 3000 hits.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm not sure how many I have exactly, I've been asked that question many times and just haven't had the time to count

Here's some pics I took a few weeks back. I've been re organizing my collections but still have along way to go. It's kinda hard to tell but each peg in the first pic is 6-8 figures deep, 17 rows across and 10 rows high

There's ALOT more once I get organized, vehicles, playsets, ect...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of DSC00269.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	18593   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of DSC00262.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	18594  

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    I'm not sure how many I have exactly, I've been asked that question many times and just haven't had the time to count

Here's some pics I took a few weeks back. I've been re organizing my collections but still have along way to go. It's kinda hard to tell but each peg in the first pic is 6-8 figures deep, 17 rows across and 10 rows high

Okay, you nerd! Just kidding. Just jealous.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Okay, you nerd! Just kidding. Just jealous.

Wait til you see the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    More? More did you spake?
    Oh ya, ALOT more

Those pics are from the door way, I'll be working in there this weekend and hopefully get some pics of the loose figures, ships, playsets (vintage and moderen)

Then there's the other stuff,(posters, store displays, food promos, the list goes on...

I'll see how far I get this weekend and post some more. I'll be happy just to get a count of my carded collection, I don't think I'll ever know exactly how many loose figures I have

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post

WOW !!!!!!that's one impressive collection. i'm hoping that someday i can set all my stuff up (hopefully this spring) and take some pics to showcase it.

hate having to leave it boxed up and in cases and stuff.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

OK I finally have a total for my carded collection. As of today it 1209. This covers 1995- present, basic figure assorment. I can only think of about 5-6 variation that I've missed over the years, and someday hope to find them.
    I still need to add exlusives, and a few othes sub-lines, but that was alot of work just to get that far.

Next step will be to try and get a loose figure total but that will take a while.