Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question How Many Do You Have?

I've been in the middle of "house cleaning" and now have a solid inventory of what I have.

Currently (as of July 19, 2002), I have:

850 total action figures
    28 Beasts

This covers both the vintage line and all the new stuff since the '90's.

In case you're wondering, that number includes doubles of the same figure (army builders) and other extras, both loose, boxed, and/or carded that I have for one reason or another.

Also, there is a little fuzzy area when it comes to figures vs beasts. Essentially, I counted anything small, like a Mynock or Bomarr Monk, to be an action figure. Bigger things, like Jabba and Rancor etc were counted as Beasts.

And I did not count the Episode I Battle Pack mini figures (those fish things) toward the totals above. They just kind of exist in a weird limbo somewhere.

So, how many do you have?

(Hmm, let's see, 850 times about 6 bucks a figure.... )

So I see you used the spreadsheet huh. How you like it? Looks like it went well.

I'd have to check but I think I'm around 650 give or take...with beasts, and stuff.

Jonna
    Watch out for snakes!

(that means someone is going to come along and be a jerk by making an ego thing out of this thread also)
    A grip is good for getting!

Hey man, don't seak up on me like that and then shout "watch out for snakes" almost had a heart attack...

just enough to make me happy with my collection

ah crap that number really make me feel bad
    I have about 150 to 200 but oh well I haven't got all the saga figs so that'll push up my number I really want those new figs
    I'll check the exact number tomorrow, I don't want to check the list right now
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

ok I had nithing better to do so I checked the list and came up with a total of only 144 loose figs, 1 carded and 2 loose vintage (crix madine and r2)
    that's a total of, let's see 144 plus 1 plus 2 equals...ehm...ah 148
    no wait....j/k....147 figs

well considering that I'm 15, have to buy all my figs myself AND collect mcfarlanetoys too (have 54 total at the moment), that's not that bad
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    ok I had nithing better to do so I checked the list and came up with a total of only 144 loose figs, 1 carded and 2 loose vintage (crix madine and r2)
    that's a total of, let's see 144 plus 1 plus 2 equals...ehm...ah 148
    no wait....j/k....147 figs

well considering that I'm 15, have to buy all my figs myself AND collect mcfarlanetoys too (have 54 total at the moment), that's not that bad
    "Only"?!! It's not a contest...just a question.

Too many to count.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I know it's not a contest but I WANT to have more figs to build better and bigger dioramas and finally have the cool figs I want

ok, looking at that amount again does look like a very high number for non-collectors
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP