Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Accessing the bloopers...

....I can't figure this out. My remote doesn't have a 10+ button and whenever I hit TiTle anything (not just 3) it goes right to the movie.

Any help here would be hot.....

Question

What movie are u talking about??
    As always...........L

What kind of DVD player do you have? My Toshiba is goofy like that, too. Do you have a "T" button? Whenever you type in a number, try hitting "T" before each number. I think this is what I had to do with Terminator 2 and ID4. You hit "T 1 T 1 T 3 T 8" and that should get you where you want to go. of course, I don't have the disc yet, so I'll double check on Monday night.

Ok...i guess the movie is irrelevant or doesnt have special features...anyway, look in your Remote control and search for the menu button. From the menu u can highlight all the choices that are presented there...u have to highlight the topics with the arrows. Scroll them up or down, then hit enter. Hope it helps!!
    As always...........L

OK, I figured it out.

Just in case anyone else has a cheap DVD with no 10+ button, here's what I did...

At the Options menu, enter 11 (mine was simply 11 - two 1's)
    and hit the enter button (mine was the PLAY button)

The DVD will "reset" but come right back to the Options menu.

Enter 3 and hit enter

The "reset" thing again

Enter 8 and enter...

The bloopers will come up with the DVD credits.

Don't hold your breath, there's nothing really funny here.

Thumbs up How Do You Get To All The Easter Eggs?

Okay, People have been talking about how to get to all those blopers, alternate menus, etc, but, how do you get to these? I really want to see those bloopers! Please Help!
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

From all the posts I've read so far, step one is: Don't own a crappy DVD player.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Re: How Do You Get To All The Easter Eggs?

Originally posted by mrhat
    Okay, People have been talking about how to get to all those blopers, alternate menus, etc, but, how do you get to these? I really want to see those bloopers! Please Help!
    The best source for the DVD easter eggs is, oddly enough, www.dvdeastereggs.com

Just follow the link, click on 'easter eggs' then go to Star Wars and all the instructions will be there. IMO the only decent one is the gag reel.

Look at the TPM on DVD thread in this forum for some hints on how to get the numbers entered in correctly.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I can't get to the easter eggs because I have no number pad on my SONY DVD player or remote. Oh, well.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

batman

ok, does anyone know of any DVD software that will let me get to the Easter eggs with my PC DVD rom???