Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My AOTC wishlist...

Copying this list from elsewhere.....

Here's what i would like to see made in the next two years just from AOTC

JEDI PADAWAN YOUNGLINGS: any alien kids - ( Wookiee, Togruta, Nikto, weird dark grey lizard looking one, rodian, Twi'Lek etc. )
    YODA W/ HOVER POD CHAIR & CLEAR STAND
    ADI GALLIA
    PABLO JILL
    EVEN PIELL
    COLEMAN TREBOR
    OPPO RANCISIS
    DEPA BILLABA
    BARISS OFFEE
    MADAME JOCASTA NU
    QUEEN JAMILLIA
    JAMILLIA'S HANDMAIDEN
    SIO BIBBLE
    CAPTAIN TYPHO: CORUSCANT SECURITY (OFFICIAL DUTIES BLUE OUTFIT WITH CAP)
    SENATOR PADME AMIDALA: (PALPATINE'S CHAMBERS)
    PADME: REFUGEE DISGUISE W/ LUGGAGE CASES
    PADME: LAKE RETREAT ARRIVAL
    PADME: WHITE TATOOINE OUTFIT
    CORDÉ
    DORMÉ W/ TRUNK OF PADME'S LUGGAGE
    VERSÉ
    NABOO ROYAL SECURITY: (BLUE OUTFIT)
    NABOO ROYAL STARSHIP MKII WITH BATTLE DAMAGE EFFECT
    NABOO ROYAL CRUISER
    NABOO N1 STARFIGHTER WITH BLAST APART FEATURE
    CORUSCANT FREIGHTER
    CORUSCANT AIRBUS
    SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE: (SENATE OUTFIT)
    SLY MOORE: AIDE TO SUPREME CHANCELLOR PALPATINE
    MAS AMEDDA
    COUNT DOOKU'S SOLAR SAILER W/ DROID PILOT
    VICEROY BAIL ORGANA
    JAR JAR BINKS: (SENATE ADDRESS OUTFIT)
    SENATOR WAT TAMBOR
    SENATOR SHU MAI & AIDE 2-PACK
    SENATOR TOONBUCK TOORA
    SENATOR HOROX RYYDER
    SENATOR PASSEL ARGENTE
    SENATOR TUNDRA DOWMEIA
    SENATOR AKS AAK
    SENATOR LEXI DIO
    SENATOR ISTER PADDIE
    SENATOR ONACONDA FARR
    ELAN SLEAZEBAGGANO W/ DEATH STICKS
    HERMIONE BAGWA: DINER WAITRESS
    FREIGHTER COOK DROID
    DINER WAITRESS DROID
    ACHK MED-BEQ
    LEIUTENANT FAYTONNI
    AAY VIDA
    SWOKES SWOKES NIGHTCLUB PATRON
    NEIMOIDIAN NIGHTCLUB PATRON
    LAMA SU: KAMINOAN PRIME MINISTER
    KO SAI: KAMINOAN CLONE SUPERVISOR
    AIWHA W/ KAMINOAN RIDER
    YOUNG CLONE 'ODDS' W/ REMOVABLE DARK HELMET & INTERLINKING CONSOLE
    YOUNG CLONE 'EVENS' W/ REMOVABLE LIGHT HELMET & INTERLINKING CONSOLE
    CLONE IN RED UNIFORM
    CLONETROOPER WITH REMOVABLE HELMET
    NABOO GONDOLA WATER SPEEDER W/ PADDY ACCU
    SHAAK W/ ANAKIN
    ARCHDUKE POGGLE THE LESSER WITH HOLOGRAM DEATH STAR PLANS
    SUN RIT: AIDE TO POGGLE THE LESSER
    NUTE GUNRAY
    BATTLE DROID PILOT (CREAM OR BROWN VERSION)
    ORRAY W/ EXECUTION CART AND PICADOR RIDER W/ ELECTROPOLE
    GEONOSIAN FIGHTER CRAFT
    GEONOSIAN SPEEDER W/ COUNT DOOKU
    CLONETROOPER IN NEUTRAL 'ATTENTION' STANCE (STILL W/ RED CLONETROOPER ARTICULATION)
    AT-TE W/ WORKING LEGS AND GUNS AND HOLD FOR SEVERAL FIGURES
    AT-TE CARRIER
    DWARF SPIDER DROID W/ ARTICULATED LEGS
    HAILFIRE DROID W/ WORKING CATERPILLAR TRACKS
    GEONOSIAN WAR ROOM PLAYSET W/ LIGHT UP HOLOGRAPHIC BATTLE BOARD AND CLEAR 'HOLOGRAPH' PIECES
    R2-D2: REFUGEE FREIGHTER W/ BOWL, GRABBING ARM AND PIPE
    CLIEGG LARS W/ HOVERCHAIR
    OWEN LARS W/ SWOOP BIKE
    BERU WHITESUN W/ MOISTURE VAPORATOR AND OR TRAY, BLUE MILK PITCHER AND CUPS
    LARS FAMILY 'BABY SKYHOPPER'
    BANTHA (WOULD BE NICE TO GET A BANTHA CALF WITH IT)
    DEWBACK (REMOLDED HEAD AND LEGS, RAISED FROM GRAZING POSITION)
    EOPIE (PULLING SOME KIND OF LOAD)
    R5-D4
    RICKSHAW DROID & RICKSHAW SPEEDER
    V-35 SOROSUUB LANDSPEEDER
    SANDCRAWLER & JAWA
    NABOO SPACEPORT AIR TAXI

Tons of decent accessories packed in
    No exclusives
    Truly worldwide release on all figures and toys

And that's just for starters. :happy:
    Last edited by Jargo; 07-19-2002 at 10:58 PM.

Can't you just say all AOTC figures that haven't been made.

That is the most complete list I have ever seen, I would like all of those, plus some that you have forgotten. (If there are any, that is), I can actually say there is nothing I could add to that list.

EDIT: Oh yes, there is something I can add: An i wnat a ded gioinosian wif Nexew bite marx.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Great list, except for one little thing. It will probably be either Horox Ryyder from TPM, or his AOTC replacement, Zo Howler. I think Zo has a more bankable sound to it.

I'd also want Padme's black evening gown, because in terms of action figures, that would look really great in shiny plastic, and still have good articulation.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Great list but I think your missing one very important figure.
    Anakin Jedi robes.

I left off the obvious Jedi resculpts like Anakin, OBi, mace, Dooku, etc. because they've already had plenty of resculpts and my list was to reflect new items not yet offered - mostly.
    This is simply supposed to be entertaining wishful thinking. There are plenty of other ideas for what to do with the characters on the list. I was just trying to gather together a complete-ish listing as a thread starter.

I'm a compulsive list maker - what can I say? starwars92570 - If you don't like what I say or post or list or that I list at all, then don't read it. Add me to your ignore list. Then as if by magic I'm all gone away... POOOOPH!

On the Horox Ryyder thing - I got the names mixed up andmeant to say Zo Howler. But to be honest all they need do is use the same figure from the cinema scene but take away the middle section of his body to make him the right height, then change his robes. I'd actually like them to make plastic robes to go over the top if it's not articulated in the body. The cloth wouldn't display all the folds in the fabric like the soft plastic could. The head and the hands are fantasticthough so don't go changing those.

I've editedmy list slightly, added in a few items and clarified some others a little. I did forget quite a few items. Some I left off deliberately because I just can't see hasbro making stuff from cut scenes. Not until George puts them back into the movie. Maybe the DVD later this year will yieldsome more rich pickings and we'll have a chance to get the Naberrie family, or Padme in her senate address outfit.
    Last edited by Jargo; 07-19-2002 at 11:17 PM.

the Naberrie family would be awesome. Awesome I tell you, awesome. Plus a carded red battle droid, so you can build an army without having to buy the accessory pack, or deluxe packs.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

The regular saga carded battle droid will/has be/been released in a brown version. So although they'll probably be tough to get hold of they should be around. I'm looking for them myself. And if for some perverse reason thay didn't make it past the salesman sample stage after all I'm going to be mighty upset.

The naberrie family I think should just be the mother, father, and older sister. I don't think i could cope with little teeny tiny girly figures with ringlets for hair and wotnot. The sister is quite a hottie though. yeah, just ther three family members would be cool, like an echo of the family Lars on Tatooine. Isn't the Dad a University profesor or something? What accessory would they pack him with then? I guess an electronic book or something of that nature. The Mother is so typically depicted as domestic maiden by Lucas that she'd have to come with some sort of food preperation utensils or tray full of drinks or whatever. The sister I have no idea about. Would she need accessories?

Oooh Yeah,I'd love a Padme fig in that hot Black number. Sweeeeet

Smile My Wish List

I def want Hasbro to make Speeder Anakin. an Anakin figure that would fit on the NEW speeder bike. I have the old speeder bike that came with Luke and a Bespin trooper and its not like the one in Ep. II. the new one looks more like a motorcycle than the old one.

Thats one.
    #2 would be an Anakin that fits in the speeder that already came out the one Anakin steals at the begining. thats just one so i can recreate the scene.

Padme inthe field dress when him and Anakin "wrestle"

Thats it i think...
    what do u people think??
    The key to learning is accepting. Without acceptance one can never learn what he is taught.