Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Djas Puhr variation!

The Djas I bought has two different guns. They are obviously supposed to be the same, but they are slightly different.

Variation or Hasbro production error?

Take a look:

http://www.villagephotos.com/extern/450017.jpg

Here's a closeup.

http://www.villagephotos.com/extern/450019.jpg

i have one like that. it's just got bent in the bubble. worht about a dime more than the regular retail price.
    BTW, welcome!!!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Looks like the gun just was warped when it came out of the mold, so it's an error. Same thing happened on some of the Jango figures blasters. I suggest you take it back and get one with better guns.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sheesh, all these errors!

Does Hasbro's QC department consist of one drunk guy? Heh.

Hasbro doesn't have any more QC problems then any other toy line. It's just that the Star Wars line is a more collector orientated line, and with all the websites dedicated to the hobby out there, it makes it seem like everything hasbro produces has errors.

If it wasn't for the internet, collecting websites, and the insane prices that some Star Wars errors garner on Ebay, things like this would be alot less noticed. What happened to the days when you got a messed up toy, and actually returned to the store to get a replacement.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

those days are gone, jarjar. sorry to say so, but everyone wants a little mula in there pocket.

Originally posted by hango fett
    those days are gone, jarjar. sorry to say so, but everyone wants a little mula in there pocket.
    how true is this!

i for one am getting tired of the whole variant/error deal. people nit-pick these figures to death, tryingf to find something that makes theirs worth more then there neighbors!! give it up!! no wonder i can't find any yoda's. cause people are looking for the green eyed, non green eyed versions, and dooku's hologram head up/down versions. and the completists are the worst! they got to have everything!!! leave some for the rest of us, eh fellas???
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?

hey! i'm a completist! we leave plenty for everyone! unless, of course there is only one left...can't help that!!

Pics are not coming up - - ???
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

I bought two Djas (since he is a cool looking figure) and I thought I had an error on my hands. One of the Djas was missing one of his gun's! After a few minutes researching the net to see if this was a problem that anyone else had reported, I realized that old Djas had misplaced his gun. It was located hidden behind his left leg. Guess the plastic tie down thingy that attaches his gun to the hand must of not been put on correctly.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.