Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Angry that just is not fair!

that gamecube and x-box get jedi knight 2:jedi outcast
    but ps2 doesnt, i wanted to buy for ps2(and yes i already have it for computer)
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

If you already have it for PC, then why the hell would you want it on a PS2? On PS2 it would have poorer graphics, poorer sound, lower resolution, hokey controls, blurry textures, disgusting graphics, low framerate, and more! All you'd be doing is paying for the same game twice--and the original is better!

Also, why does your sig now say Kyle is one of your favorite characters? And why is he your avatar? You said before he was one of your most hated characters...what am I missing here?

It should be awesome on the X Box. Since my computer is too slow to handle the game for the PC, the XBox version should be just as good and I won't have to play using a keyboard. I hate playing games with a keyboard and I could never get controllers to work on my computer. Just wish it was online enabled for X Box though.

sorry deadeye, i change my mind a lot....

I've found most console gamers have trashy computers.
    Since I have a high-end computer, there's absolutely no reason for me to play console games--the only reason I would is that fantastic games like Metal Gear Solid 2 aren't out on PC.

Originally posted by DeadEye

Since I have a high-end computer, there's absolutely no reason for me to play console games--the only reason I would is that fantastic games like Metal Gear Solid 2 aren't out on PC.
    Exactly. Not only do you miss out on the good quality of the SP game on console but there's no (real) MP and no mods.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Thank you! Someone who agrees with me!

i dont have trashy computer, i play more computer games then i do my game consules, I play warcraft...

So why did you want JK2 on PS2? You'd have a trashy computer if games looked better on your PS2 than on your PC.

Well Deadeye some of us are not as lucky as you to have parents buy you a high end computer. I make the best with what I have and what I can afford. I don't have someone who will spend $1,000+ to buy me a computer.

In response to your comment, I've found most console gamers have trashy computers. Well one thing that I have noticed is kids with high end computers are mostly spoiled little brats.