Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    Yes, but we will only get 1 Boba Fett, 1 Jango Fett, and 1 Clone Trooper.

Please don't worry, these will all be short packed, and will have VERY limited articulation!

WRONG! What are we on 3 Jangos? 4? And Clonetroopers? We've got a couple of those already and more on the way.

Either Hasbro DOESN'T come in and read our pleas or they decide to do exactly the opposite of what makes sense.

I propose we start telling Hasbro the exact OPPOSITE of what we actually want to see and they of course, will do exactly the opposite of what we say, thereby doing what we cleverly wanted done in the first place.

Ahem...

"Dear Hasbro,

All this articulation has to stop. Moving arms and legs and torsos and heads are a waste of time since we, the consumer, never actually WANT to pose our own figures. It would be better to simply mold the figures out of one piece of plastic and have them standing in oddball poses. The Shaak-Ti figure was a good attempt, but I can still move her arms up and down. Please remove this"arm-moving" feature on future figures.

Action features. I can't get enough of these. Although it contradicts my no articulation theory, I want to be able to squeeze appendages on all my figures to move other appendages in completely unrealistic ways.

Exclusives! Yaaay! More exclusives! The ones you've made so far were much too easy to find. Where's the challenge, I ask? In fact, I think we should remove the over rated retrailers from the equation completely. You could produce, say, about twenty exclusive vehicles and then just ship them right to the eBay scalpers. Or you could just sell them on eBay yourself. I would totally pay $300 for an exclusive vehicle. Espeicially if all you did was use an old mold. In no way, shape, or form do I want you to spend precious effort designing new sculpts of vehicles. It would be odd and different and NEW and we would all hate it.

I am sick and tired of seeing all these new characters being made into figures. What happened to all my Darth Mauls??! I was looking forward to nothing but inferior resculpts in the year 2002, and yet I had to settle for ONE Qui Gon Jinn, so far. What's up with that? Here are some figures I think need resculpts before the year is out. Darth Vader, Obi Wan Kenobi, Tatooine Luke, Han Solo, R2-D2, and Chewbacca needs at least two. but certainly no Jedi Knight Luke since the one we have now is PERFECT. I love his high heeled boots.

Playsets. The ones you are making now are much to big. They have too many features, and they are too sturdy. I want playsets that crumple under a stiff wind. Up until now, thay have been reasonalby priced. This, of course, is a mistake. Everyone knows the more expensive something is, it is naturally inferred that it is higher quality.

I think if you, Hasbro, implement the preceding ideas into your Star Wars line, not only will you attract more customers, you will bring back all the collectors you've alienated with 'articulation' and 'plenty of accessories' THAT was certainly a mistake and I hope you've learned your lesson...

Sincerely, A huge fan. "
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Reverse psychology might work. I'm glad you're giving it a try.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan

WRONG! What are we on 3 Jangos? 4? And Clonetroopers? We've got a couple of those already and more on the way.
    By the way, we only have 4 Jango Fetts (preview, Kamino Escape, Final Battle, and Deluxe). Oh, and the upcoming Jango Fett pilot makes it 5. And guess what...I don't own any of them.

Do you get the feeling Jango will be Episode II's Darth Maul?

Funny, I don't remember seeing either of their Jango's or Maul's name on the army builders want list......
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".