Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hasbro, If you're reading this.....

Don't do the mistake of making countless re-sculpts for the AotC figures. If you do decide to make this mistake please don't make each re-sculpt worse than the one before it.

I'm sure they'll make it even worse than the version before it,remember its Hasbro
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    I'm sure they'll make it even worse than the version before it,remember its Hasbro
    I guess you're right. Dang you Hasbro!!! Dang you!!!

Yeah, I can't wait for the countless numbers of Anakins and Obi-Wans we will be getting. Yahoo!!!!!!!
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Talking

Hehehehe...yep i think we will have lots of resculpts...i can predict at least 5 of each of the main characters...
    As always...........L

Originally posted by master jedi
    I guess you're right. Dang you Hasbro!!! Dang you!!!
    I'm always right
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Well, I dont know about always.

Yes, but we will only get 1 Boba Fett, 1 Jango Fett, and 1 Clone Trooper.

Please don't worry, these will all be short packed, and will have VERY limited articulation!
    May the force be with you.

Originally posted by sith_killer_99
    Yes, but we will only get 1 Boba Fett, 1 Jango Fett, and 1 Clone Trooper.

Please don't worry, these will all be short packed, and will have VERY limited articulation!
    But of course, nothing but the best for us that give our money hard earned money to Hasbro. They take care of us.

Originally posted by evenflow
    But of course, nothing but the best for us that give our money hard earned money to Hasbro. They take care of us.
    They sure do *cough**cough* I might as well just hand my money over to them *cough**cough*
    GNT
    ''