Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ooh, That's A Bit Different!

Has anybody noticed at the beginning Of AOTC, after the opening crawl has gone up, the camera pans upwards, rather than downwards like in all the other movies, I know it sounds silly, but when I saw it for the first time, I knew that there was something different but didn't know what it was, it wasn't till afterwards I relised. I think it's a really nice change from the others because you just don't expect it, maybe in Episode III it could move sideways.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I heared about the pan up before going to see it so I was expecting it and noticed it the first time I saw it. At first I didn't like the idea of it, but after seeing it I kinda like it too, it works!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

i knew there was something different about the begining just wasn't observent enough to notice it

I had read about it before seeing the movie. That's the one thing I hate about spoilers--you're not as surprised when you read the information as you are when you actually see the movie.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I had read about it before seeing the movie. That's the one thing I hate about spoilers--you're not as surprised when you read the information as you are when you actually see the movie.
    well then, if that's the case, then why do you read spoilers??? if you want to be surprised and in awe of the movie and surprised by th plot changes, don't read spoilers! and if you so read them, don't complain about reading it later when you weren't surprised.
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?

I never read any spoilers for any of the Star Wars movies. I didn't wait nearly 20 years for a new Star Wars trilogy only to spoil it by pre-reading what happens. It's like waiting all year for Christmas day only to open your gifts 2 days before. I have the rest of my lift to study the films and I like the excitment on opening night too much.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

WOW, so there is someone here that resists the wrath of the spoilers, I solute you Exorst Port
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

It can be tough to do at times. Even the local papers started printing rumors/spoilers before each release. All I could do was drop the paper and run out of the room screaming.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    It can be tough to do at times. Even the local papers started printing rumors/spoilers before each release. All I could do was drop the paper and run out of the room screaming.
    I'm trying it for Episode III and already I'm finding it hard. The other day Aint It Cool News had an article called "STAR WARS EPISODE III TidBits" and I was so desperate to click on it and read it, but luckily I didn't.
    Any tips on remaining Spoiler Free? And please don't say "don't go on the internet".

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

How can I not resist spoilers? I have to wait three years for the movie...without having any idea what to expect, I'd go mad!