Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Anakin Killing Cliegg

Who thinks that Anakin kills Cliegg Lars in revenge for in a way, "taking" his mother from him?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

He might. But Cliegg is already a decrepit old guy--so Anakin might not need to "settle" him--nature might run its course.

Cliegg will die between 2-3. Anakin WILL kill Watto though!

it'll be an interesting way for anakin to find out how well his new arm works

Anakin might not kill Watto. I always figured he'd kill Jar Jar.
    I've heard several times that R2 and 3PO get memory wipes, so maybe Anakin "kills" 3PO by erasing his memory. Just a thought.

I agree with Genosian that Cliegg will die bewteen films. He was in pretty rough shape in ATOC. I doubt Anakin will even return to Tatoine.

My guess is that one of the Jedi or Bail Organa would order the memory wipe. That way they won't know about Luke, or know who Leia's mother and father truly are.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

anakin will probably just become so consumed with hate that he'll forget about cliegg, heck i didn't even remeber him till i saw this threat.

Originally posted by Rogue II
    I agree with Genosian that Cliegg will die bewteen films. He was in pretty rough shape in ATOC. I doubt Anakin will even return to Tatoine.

My guess is that one of the Jedi or Bail Organa would order the memory wipe. That way they won't know about Luke, or know who Leia's mother and father truly are.

I agree too!!
    You don't know the true power of the dark side.

I doubt Anakin returns to Tatooine in between AOTC and E3 or in E3.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Re: Anakin Killing Cliegg

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    Who thinks that Anakin kills Cliegg Lars in revenge for in a way, "taking" his mother from him?
    Actually I think he would like Cliegg, because he freed Shmi and made her happy instead of her dying alone in her little quarters as a slave. It wasn't his fault the Tusken Raiders nabbed her, and he even lost a leg trying to find her, so it's not like he was another Watto-like character.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"