Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

LOTR: The Two Towers

Will the next Lord Of The Rings film be as long as the last. Because I thought it was too long and I was so relieved when it finished!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Really? I had no concept of time while I watched FOTR. I had no idea I had been sitting there that long. It was quite amazing, as I am usually affected negatively by a drawn-out movie, but this one didn't have that.

I thought the length of the movie was perfect. You don't get bored watching it and hope TTT will be the same length.
    Have you seen the trailer for it, it looks awesome!!!

PENDO!
    Last edited by Pendo; 07-20-2002 at 10:51 AM.
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It looks AWESOME alright. Helms deep is going to be AMAZING!!!

Yep, The Two Towers is looking to clock in at around the same length. And then we will get the Extended Edition DVD next year as well, adding another 30 minutes or so to the film. Just like what Peter Jackson did with Fellowship.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    By the time the LOTR trilogy is done, with it's 4 hour long extended DVDs, it'll be the same length as the Star Wars saga in half the movies. A little over twelve hours.

By the way, here's the new teaser poster...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	two towers.gif 
Views:	43 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	2980  
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thanks for posting the poster, EP. Can't wait for this to open. I loved the first one, and I am trying not to breakdown and read the book before the movie opens. It's going to be nice when I finally can read them, I have been holding off ever since I heard Peter Jackson was doing the movies.

Oh, for all you Peter Jackson fans out there, his second feature film after "Bad Taste", is coming to DVD in a new Special Edition very soon. "Meet The Feebles" is currently being prepared for a 2003 release by Anchor Bay. Here is the info from Horrordvds.com's chat with Michael Felsher from Anchor Bay.

[22:58] <mfelsher> Well I can say this, we hope to have a newly restored DVD presentation of MEET THE FEEBLES sometime in late 2003. Extras are TBD. Actually I guess that pretty much lets the cat out of the bag...so there you go. Now there's a situation where a soundtrack CD would rock! Can you imagine listening to "Sodomy" in your car on the way to work?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

It'll have to be as long as FOTR because I heard that during the battle of Isengard(I think that's what the battle is called) is going to be 45 minutes of uniterupted fun.

Minor Spoilers!!

Originally posted by master jedi
    It'll have to be as long as FOTR because I heard that during the battle of Isengard(I think that's what the battle is called) is going to be 45 minutes of uniterupted fun.
    That's the battle of Helm's Deep. From what I understand so far, the Ent's attacking and destroying Isengard (Sauruman's Keep) will not be shown on screen. Supposedly we will see the Ent's approaching Isengard, and then later we will see the aftermath of their attack. From what I understand, they were having alot of trouble realising the Ent's in CGI, so they will not be seen on camera much. Showing them attacking and destroying Isengard could not be done realistic enough for Peter Jackson, I guess.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JarJar will Treebead be at helms deep? Also will Gandalf the White be Helms Deep.