Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dozens and dozens of EACH new fig at my local Walmart

It's been a few weeks since I've went Star Wars shopping since I'm all caught up but I went last night to see if maybe they had the new D.Maul wave. Well, they didn't have any of them yet BUT they added a whole slew of pegs to their display making it around 100 pegs and all were full of all the newest figs. They had at least 40 of each.

Palpatine
    Djas Puhr
    Obi-Wan Pilot
    Chewbacca
    Han Solo ( White and Grey )
    All the figs in the Massif wave
    All the figs in the Vader wave (no bloody Lukes though)

I found a couple Dooku's and a few Hangar Ani's. Almost no old figs at all. I still cannot get over all of them. I NEVER thought I'd see so many Palpatines in one spot.

Thats cool. Ive found every one of those EXCEPT Palpatine! It really angers me...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Lucky you my friend! I hope you appreciate the ability to find all of this stuff. I ain't found jack.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

Shouldn't this be in the "Just Found" area? I'm sure a mod will move it.
    Congrats on your find, those have been rotting on the pegs for several weeks now at my Wal-Mart.

I haven't found Palpatine yet either!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Yes, He is the one I couldn't get over. Palpatine was the hardest Saga figure for me to get and then yesterday bam over 40 of them right before my eyes. I don't know if the price went down or not but they were selling for $4.77. Weren't they $4.88 a few weeks ago?

No, but they were $5.88 a few months ago.

If people still can't find a Palpatine, I *MIGHT* be able to get one in exchange for a Yoda. E-mail me at jangojohnl@aol.com and *MAYBE* we'll work out a trade.

Cant find Yoda either...Ive never seen one. Id rather have Yoda than Palpy though...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I found one Palpy yesterday in a 7 store marathon toy search. I feel lucky to get that one. Still, I'm bummed not to have found even one Yoda yet. Argh!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: Dozens and dozens of EACH new fig at my local Walmart

Originally posted by JediDan
    It's been a few weeks since I've went Star Wars shopping since I'm all caught up but I went last night to see if maybe they had the new D.Maul wave. Well, they didn't have any of them yet BUT they added a whole slew of pegs to their display making it around 100 pegs and all were full of all the newest figs. They had at least 40 of each.

Palpatine
    Djas Puhr
    Obi-Wan Pilot
    Chewbacca
    Han Solo ( White and Grey )
    All the figs in the Massif wave
    All the figs in the Vader wave (no bloody Lukes though)

I found a couple Dooku's and a few Hangar Ani's. Almost no old figs at all. I still cannot get over all of them. I NEVER thought I'd see so many Palpatines in one spot.
    Nice find. The same thing happened to me about a week and a half ago when I walked into my local Wal-Mart (minus the Dooku and Hangar Ani). I've visited about 4 Wal-Marts within a 25 mile radius of my home and the one 2 miles away from my house is the only one of those 4 that hasn't ODed on Star Wars figures. The rest of them way overordered the inital waves and have been slow to get in the new ones. Credit my local toy department Wally-Mart guy for finding the right balance between the old and new figures.

Now I am waiting for Ki-Adi and the others. I am actually caught up on all 40, I can't believe it. Seeing there was no new figures to buy today at Toys R Us, I got another R4-M9 for $4.99. Also, the Wal-Mart had tons of the unleashed figures, but for $16 I think I'll pass on those.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.