Post Newspaper Strips

Does anyone know if the newspaper strips were reissued in a single volume? I'm working on my SW library and finding these individually will be insane.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

There were 4 trade paperback volumes done by Dark Horse, that kinda compiled all the strips. They took out some of the first panels that reminded you what had happened in previous strips, and put them all in color ("colour" if it's in Britain ). They're called Classic Star Wars, under "Escape to Hoth," "The Early Adventures," no title for the 1st one, and a fourth I forget.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

In Deadly Pursuit is the "no title" one I was thinking of, and "Rebel Storm" is the one I forgot.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Are they any good? How do they reconcile in the big 'one continuity' overhaul?

I always used to despise serial comic strips because the first panel would recap everything that happened before, and the last panel would set up what would happen next. leaving one (or maybe two) panels to tell a story.

It doesn't work for Marmaduke, either.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Wow EP, a little over a year-to-date and this topic is brought back to life. I have all four of these trade paperbacks and there is no overlapping. I think they're good, just remember these came out during the time of the original Marvel series.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I think I actually cut some of these out of my newspaper when I was a little kid.

(thinking)

(thinking)

That's right. We didn't get it in my local paper, but I saw it in the paper at my grandparents house in Michigan. So I cut it out for the two weeks I was up there visiting. By the time I came back the following year, they didn't have it running anymore. i still have those old clippings stashed away somewhere...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    We didn't get it in my local paper, but I saw it in the paper at my grandparents house in Michigan. So I cut it out for the two weeks I was up there visiting. By the time I came back the following year, they didn't have it running anymore.
    Same for me, EP! My grandparents in Ohio got it in The Vindicator, but alas, The daily Report in California did not. I remember the story where Luke and Fett were trapped in an ice cave and had to work together to escape. Great! :happy: I no longer have mine, though.