Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrestling Games

I was never a fan of the Royal Rumble or genesis & SNES wrestling games. I always preferred Pro Wrestling on NES.

And I hope the next Gamecube WWE game will be much better!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Wrestling games...i love them, even though i liked older wrestling games better. I have a N64 wrestling game...NCW...something. And it was a great dissapointment...i hope the next generation wrestling games are better...(GC, PS2...Etc.)
    As always...........L

No Mercy is the best game ever! I made dozens of wrestlers! I had millions of matches!

Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 is also a great game for the dead N64 (but it is Japanese).

Wait until the fall for the new Smackdown or get Smackdown 3 for $15 at Blockbuster like I did. It is not worth $25 but $15 isn't that bad.

Anyone get Legends of Pro Wrestling? I did. What a waste. But the sequal looks much better!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

No Mercy = God of wrestling games
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Well, I've been playing No Mercy for a couple weeks now. It's pretty cool. I'm about to unlock Shawn Michaels. I've been playing the heck out of Survival Mode. I've almost have the 50,000 I need to buy him.

I've created a bunch of wrestlers. I found a few CAW websites that give you movelists and appearances.

I still haven't mastered it yet. I'm having trouble doing the "Special Moves."
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I unlocked everything but the Ho!

The easiest way to unlock wrestlers is playing the Royal Rumble. If you eliminate them, you get them.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Does anyone remember Tag Team for the NES? That game rules!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No Ho for me either. Man, she's expensive!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Tag Team Wrestling? I have that for my NES. The grappling system was weird, and the graphics were crappy for their time. But it was kind of fun. No match for Pro Wrestling though.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Remember the original NES Wrestlemania. And the major improvement on the same system by a lesser company-LJN
    Cage Match!!. I Liked N64 WAR ZONE. I like it for the wrestler customazation feature!!! You can make Bill CLinton with nothing but underware and a tie. I also was able to make an uncanny I MEAN UNCANNY!!!!!! likeness of best friend on that game too.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!