Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wrestling Games

Ok, now that I've been playing No Mercy for N64 for about a month now, I can say it is the best wrestling game I have played. I found some websites that tell you how to make all of the new wrestlers and update the existing. I still need to figure out how to do some moves, but I'm getting better.

Some of the challanges in the career mode are hard, but that's what makes it fun. I haven't played all of the match types yet because I've been doing the Survival mode to earn cash and the Career mode to unlock a few more wrestlers. I have yet to do a ladder match and a table match.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Ladder matches suck against the computer, but against live opponents, they are GREAT!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

legends of wrestling is a good game once you leaner how to work everything. i can not wait for low2 to come out.

Yeah, I am looking forward to giving LOW2 a try. I had hopes for the first one, but it just let me down.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

LOW2 will be a great game!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.