Who do you hope the early 12" figs will be?

I myself immediately want

WAVE 1

Obi-Wan
    Jango Fett
    Anakin Skywalker

if they ship in 3's.

Padme in her basic white outfit shouldn't need to be a Portrait Edition or whatever, so I wonder if they can include her in a regular wave.

WAVE 2

Padme
    Plo Koon
    Ki Adi Mundi

(it's still rather early for Mace, due to his other 12" figure, even if the real scan of Samuel L. Jackson will make a better figure. Though he's more of a main character in this film, don't you think his 12" figure can wait? I mean I bought 2 of his E1 figures to save one for AOTC scenes I want to set up with my 12")

SHORT STUFF WAVE (little people)

R2D2 with new stuff and accessories
    Boba Fett
    Master Yoda

2 PACKS

Count Dooku with Darth Sidious
    Chancellor Palpatine with Mas Amedda
    Anakin Skywalker with Shmi Skywalker

(later Anakin and Padme would work, but it's time we had a 12" Shmi)

DELUXE 12"

Zam Wessel and Speederbike
    Destroyer Droid (transforming) and Security Battle Droid

Sure there's a lot more, and great aliens to do, etc. But I want these especially the first three I mentioned, as close as possible, timed with the movie's release.

Man, I'm actually excited enough to play with them!

Wave 1:
    Kung Fu Yoda
    Karate Anakin
    Funky Matrix style fighting Obi-Wan

Wave 2:
    Count Dooku
    Jango Fett
    Boba Fett

Wave 3:
    Padme/Amidala
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Plo Koon

i hope jango fett has the removable helmet. and the clone trooper will be pretty cool.

i just pray that the new g.i. joe bodies are used and that padme is properly represented(no barbie doll bodies!)

hopefully they'll release more than 3 dolls for the first release.

maybe they could do a good guy wave of anakin, padme and obi-wan along with the bad guy wave of jango, dooku and sideous.

Thumbs up

1. Jango Fett
    2. Anakin
    3. Ki-Adi-Mundi
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Well, I hope to see brand new MARMIT Clone Trooper and Jango Fett (or basic Mandalorian Warrior).

Oh, were you talking about the HASBRO 12 inch line? I'm sorry, once again my hatred of their 12 inch line has blinded me.

However, I am a bit partial to the 6 inch (12 inch scale) figures. So I guess I'd have to say:

Yoda
    Astro Mech (not R2-D2)
    Jawa
    Pit Droid (FOLDING)
    Snaggletooth
    May the force be with you.

Jango Fett will be a "must have" for any collector

For the 1st wave id say:

1.Obi Wan Kenobi
    2.Jango Fett
    3.Count Dooku
    4.Anakin Skywalker

will be in the 1st few 12" waves
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I disagree about Padme in her basic white having to be done as a Portrait Edition. As long as Hasbro learns to make a decent, basic female body there is no reason to overcharge for Padme. Her basic white is a rather simple costume (compared to many of the Queen's wardrobe).
    I think EII is an excellent excuse for a 12" Plo Koon, though! Plus it would be nice to have other Jedi and of course Jango Fett should have the removeable helmet!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.