Talking Wal-Mart *WILL* price-match the K-Mart sale!

Anyone hoping to redeem the K-Mart sale price of $3.49 at Wal-Mart: I was at the North Olmsted Wal-Mart this morning, and the manager was at the customer service desk and said as long as you have the ad, any Wal-Mart store will honor the sale price. I got a Darth Bespin, Luke Bespin, and 2 Geonosian Warriors that my K-Mart never even got in stock, so if your K-Mart is poorly stocked like mine, then hit up your local Wal-Mart NOW!

price match @ Target

K Mart has plenty of flyers in the front of the store....Pickup some and Target will match also!!!! RAAAARRRRAARR Chewbacca Rulez!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

i could have told you guys that.....they always match compettetors prices...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

It doesn't matter for me. The Walmart and K-Mart I go to sell the exact same figures.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

TRU by my house price matched and I picked up a Yoda, Dooku and 7 Sneak preview Clone Troopers for 3.50 apiece. Now I will have some troops for the Gunship.
    .....strike me down with all your Hatred!

Really? They price matched on the Sneak Preview figs, too? Hmm... may have to take a drive today... not that my local TRU has anything left...

Does that price-matching work on Amazon/TRU.com? Yeah, I can dream...

I had a bumpy ride price matching at my local walmart because stupid @ss Kmart wrote 6" figures on the ad. So I had to tell the manager at WMT that it's the same they just dont know how to measure and that hasbro only makes 12" or 3 3/4" figs so then she said ok, and then I loaded up on figures alright!

I think all the stores price match on POTJ also cause POTJ are $3.49 at kmart too.
    I support the U S A