Figure Packaging PAck Rats Anonyomous

I open my figs and I keep the packaging, all of it, the bubble, styrofoam everything. My closets are overflowing with SW toys boxes. Anyone else have this problem?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I only keep the card and the back-card of the vehicles whch is absolutely no problem
    and I keep the deluxe boxes (like 25th anniversary, 300th boba fett etc. and mcfarlane deluxe boxes like Overt-kill, bride of chucky box etc.) which are taking up a bit space but not much so no problems here
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yep, then I decided to throw out all the old bubbles and saved a BUNCH of room.

I put the old cards in comic protectors complete with backers.

I know, I am a strange fellow.

Anyway, I keep all the boxes for the ships in the shed.
    May the force be with you.

Yeah, I have this same problem though not usually with the actual packing inserts, just boxes and booklets. My walk-in closet is full to the top literally with boxes and such, I'm right now going through the process of clearing my place out of all that crap, and I've found that I collected WAY too many duplicates of Cinema Scenes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Yeah, I have this same problem though not usually with the actual packing inserts, just boxes and booklets. My walk-in closet is full to the top literally with boxes and such, I'm right now going through the process of clearing my place out of all that crap, and I've found that I collected WAY too many duplicates of Cinema Scenes.
    You got a duplicate(s) Death Star Escape Cinema Scene in there anywhere that you are looking to get rid of(sell)?

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Yeah, I do this for everything lately, so if I ever need to pack something away and want it to be safe, then I figure the original packaging would be a pretty safe place. Plus I just like to keep the packages because alot of them are great looking.

On extras though, I usually just keep the cardbacks and inserts for'em and throw the bubbles away since they're just extras, I can risk them - so to speak.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i admit i have a problem

i've always meant to get rid of all the bubbles and keep just the cards but that would take much of a whole day as i've cardbacks dating back to the early days of potf2
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

scrufziller, you're not alone! I keep everything (I said EVERYTHING).
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!