Thread: Weird New Wave

Weird New Wave

How soon until we see Fan Choice #3 fig... I noticed on the bos he is # 45 and on the case that I got Ki Adi, it say WV 2,4,6 whats up with that?

Ephant Mon is due out later this fall. He, like Padme, are released against their numbering, probably based on last-minute wave-packing decisions. They'll probably have the largest bubbles so far, meaning that they'll need more room in transit, and will ship with figures that allow that room.

2,4,6 means Collection 2, Wave 4, Ratio 6 - a different combination of new and older figures. It's a new (complicated) system, as you'll see by browsing the case assortment section.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

That is why I keep telling people to stop trying to figure out the collection/wave/ratio thing, and just follow the Assortment #'s. Its a lot easier!! Each and every asstorment has a different case #. Its the only thing you need to look for.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Just check out the figure assortment listings on the main forums page!
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!