Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obi-wan Pilot

Obi-wan Pilot

When I press the button on his back, both of his arms raise as if signalling a touchdown (American football style). Is this normal? It looks silly since he only holds his lightsaber in one hand.

its his lightsaber slashing action, just put the saber in both hands...use the magnet to attract the saber to his left hand if necessary

i tried to put the saber in both hands, but the magnet on either of mine won't hold....any suggestions?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Nope...the figure stinks...I think all of them have weak magnets. Mine sure does.

Perhaps you could try using alittle piece of blue tac to hold the sabre down properly and more securely... That is what I did to some of my SW figs whose weapons weren't that tightly secured...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

My Obi Wan can hold the lightsaber with both hands just fine. You just have to play with the bicep-cuts and wrist joints until his hands are close together.
    Also, it's odd that your arms raise when you push the button, since they are supposed to go downward. You've got a unique figure on your hands!
    "A gift from god may sear unready
    fingers." --Octavia E. Butler

Star Wars Action Figure Reviews
    http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com

My magnet holds pretty well. I just got this figure yesterday and am relatively happy with it. Next to Chewy, you wouldn't know they were in the same wave, but he's not a terrible figure. I actually was wondering what the action feature was supposed to be as well. I guess I'll have to mess with his arms to make it make sense.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Nope...the figure stinks...I think all of them have weak magnets. Mine sure does.
    i wouldn't say the whole figure sucks, just that the magnet and the slashing action suck.

I was just frankly a little disappointed...especially since I'd waited for him for four months...

i hope you won't be dissapointed on TA anakin.......i've heard the "gimmick" ruins the figure.