Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Crush

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Question Blue Crush

What?!?

Nobody has started a Blue Crush thread yet?

I haven't seen the film yet, but I just wanted to say, I used to drink Orange Crush back in the day. Mmmmmmm....Orange Crush. :happy:

By the way, the chick that's not the main chick, or the main chick's little sister, or Michelle Rodriguez....y'know the other chick? She is gosh darn fugly with a capital F. Did the casting director say "Okay we've got three fairly good lookin' girls, we need a hideously ugly fourth girl in the film. You'll do."

And the one scene I did walk in to watch seemed obsessed with the jar of mayonaisse while she was making a sandwich, they cut to it five times...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

The Blue Crush movie doesn't interest me so I probably won't go see it. But I am interested in Orange Crush.

Michelle Rodriquez isn't that bad looking. She's no >>insert hot chick hear <<, but not to bad. She's an athletic actress who's hot (as in popular, not as in good looks). This movie wouldn't be any better with the best looking girl in the world in her role. I haven't seen it, but no actress would make me want to see it (unless they garunteed nutity )
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I like Crush too, but I HATE Peach Crush - Yuck !
    I've never seen it available singly, always in those 24 packs with Orange, Grape, and what was the other one? Cherry ?
    Anyway, I hate Peach Crush.

As for Blue Crush, I'll have to wait and give that one a rental. I must say their use of that P.O.D. song in the trailer does very little for me.
    But surfing dogs seem pretty cool ! :happy:

icatch - "nutity"

I've seen Blue Crush, err wait that was one of Sheryl Crow's latest music videos. Never mind!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wasn't Obi-Wan Kenobi in some surfing movie with Catherine Zeta Jones douglas ? Called "Blue Crush"?

edit - whoops, no, that was Blue JUICE.
    Last edited by TheFrankEinstein; 08-20-2002 at 08:50 PM.
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

I would rather take a swift kick in the crotch than see this movie.

I am not kidding.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

That's ironic QLD, because I have a bootleg copy of the movie and will bring it with me on my trip to Georgia - get ready to back up your claim!

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    I would rather take a swift kick in the crotch than see this movie.

I am not kidding.
    Amen.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

eh....those girls are kind of hot, but not enough for me to see it...don't get me wrong, i don't judge movies on just how the girls look, but on action and humor. it may have a dash of action, but looks like a girly humor to me...won't be seeing it in this lifetime.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!