Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favorite accessory?

What first got me interested in the 12" Star Wars line was the accessories - lightsabers, blasters, all sorts of goodies were made - but which is your favorite? I really like the Luke ROTJ lightsaber accessory myself.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I liked the Interegator Droid but wish that it came with a stand similar to that little training orb. All I can get my Interegator to do is roll around my shelf.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I like Sebulba's Chubas, I have my emperor holding one.
    -J

Darth Maul's Lightsaber and Chewie's bowcaster.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Mark2d2, I almost chose that one myself.

I also like the scanners that come with Luke Wampa and Han Tauntaun.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

When i opened my speeder bike -- i got courious about the pouch on the back -- it is actually another poncho for another figure -- that was pretty cool...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I like jango fetts guns helmet and jetpacks
    and c3p0's removable limbs

Man this is a tough question. My overall favorite is the Anakin lightsaber. But I also very much like all of them.

I also like the Clone Trooper Rifles. Did anyone else notice that they are stormtrooper rifles upside down and with the stock added?

I have been having fun getting Jango to hold almost everyone else's weapons. He looks very cool with the CT's blaster rifle.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Jeditricks --- the Thermal Detonator is just so well done. Very movie accurate and I love how menacingly detailed Boushh's helmet is as well.

RUNNERS UP:

3) Barquin D'aan's Musical Instrument. (Very cool finish on this.)

2) Tarkin's Torture Droid (Nevermind that they were never in the same scene.)

1) Death Star Droid's Mouse Droid. (I just like the little guy!)