Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

August 2005: Monthly DVD Round-up!!

Just one DVD for me this month.

August 16
    Frank Miller's Sin City
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: August 2005: Monthly DVD Round-up!!

Just Sin City for me also.

These past few months there has been very little I've wanted.
    The calm before the holiday storm...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Sin City for me as well, and also Simpsons Season 6 on the same day.

Of course I will be buying Curb Your Enthusiam season 4. Great show, love it.

No Sin City for me, i'm waiting for the eventual Extended cut for whenever that is scheduled. I'll rent the regular copy though.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I plan on renting the SE of Tommy Boy to check out the new bonus features but I don't want to buy it.

Sin City is also a must for me (the Bruce Willis and Jessica Alba cover) I will probobly pick up the SE also. I'm wierd like taht I will buy a movie twice. However the DVD I am most looking forward to this month (please do not laugh for it will hurt my feelings ) is The Muppet Show Season 1!!! I love me some muppets

What about Alexander (DC) that came out yesterday, 8/2? I haven't seen it and have heard mixed reviews. Is it any good? Are the battle scenes long and cool?

long and boring is more like it.

What's the matter Caesar no conspiricy theory in this one?

Definitely Simpson's Season 6 - THOH V, Stonecutters, Bart's Comet, 2 Dozen & 1 Greyhounds, Lemon of Troy, Who Shot Mr. Burns, damn... too many good ones to list.

I saw a Ghostbusters box set (I & II) at Wal-Mart today for $12.87. I might pick that up since I sold my VHS copy. I could care less about GB 2 though.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)