Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question bloody luke with oil coming out of his mouth?

we just got our bloody luke today and it loks like there is oil coming out of his mouth. i know it means nothing in value, but does any one else have one like this?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Nope, sounds to me like a production error/sloppy paint job.

Only differences I've heard about between the bloody and non-bloody versions, besides the blood of course, is that the marks on Lukes face seem to be darker, more pronounced on the bloody version. As well as his clothes look a bit more dirty.

Haven't heard anything about anyone finding an "oil from the mouth" one, until yours. Would you happen to be able to take a picture and post it so I can get a look at it? It sounds intresting. I'd like to see it.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Boy, what fluid will Luke be leaking next?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I think you definitely got a defective one... I got one infront of me now... And there isn't anything coming out of his mouth...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

The paint detail on Luke's face varies greatly. I must have passed up at least 30 because of splotchy/excessive paint on the face, or I wasn't satisfied with the wash on his fatigues.

Then again, I wanted a clean-looking Luke for general use. I'm sure these little unique additions might appeal to certain scene-builders who want a more beat-up look. Or a drooling Luke to hang from the weathervane.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i have the more "tatered clothes" version. the clothes look very spotty with black paint right around hisright arm where the remander of his arm is.

Maybe your Luke figure was suppose to be in a X-Files episode JK....
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

I never saw more than one Bespin Luke, the paint detail on mine is good, lucky me!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Mine has bluish gunk paint coming from his mouth, what color is yours?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

black. if you were talking to me...