Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

12" figure/vehicle combos

I remember a thread about this. But I cannot remember where it was nor when it was done. So, SSG staff, if you find it and move it here feel free to delete this post. I am not a number monger.

On to the interesting stuff. I have been thinking long and hard about what 12" vehicles could be done. And here is what I came up with:

BATTLE DROID/STAP - For some unknown reason, this is the one I would most like to see.

BATTLE DROID/TRADE FEDERATION TANK - What the heck.

C-3PO/LUKE'S LANDSPEEDER. We have enough Lukes and a well articulated C-3PO is in dire need of being made

COUNT DOOKU/SPEEDER - I thought it looked cool.

ANAKIN/SWOOP - I am sure it is on the way.

AURRA SING/SWOOP - 'nuff said

SWOOP TROOPER/SWOOP - Can never have too many swoops. They are cool.

T.I.E FIGHTER PILOT/T.I.E. FIGHTER - Yeah I know it would be big and expensive. But I would own it. Maybe a couple of 'em.

X-WING PILOT/X-WING - Same thing.

NABOO STARFIGHTER PILOT/NABOO STARFIGHTER - Same thing. Those big Wal-Mart displays would have been about the right size

BOBA FETT/SLAVE 1 - Same thing...only bigger.

BESPIN TWIN POD CLOUD CAR PILOT/CLOUD CAR - What the heck.

POD RACERS/PODS - I don't care for these myself...just something for the pod racer fans.

I didn't bother to mention the ones that I am sure will come out like ENDOR LEIA/SPEEDER.

I would buy ANY vehicle that Hasbro made for 12" even if they made a Death Star playset the size of a house.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

i think the best chance for a 12 inch scale vehicle would be either the snow speeder or land speeder.

i personally would love a 12 inch scale snowspeeder.
    they could get the scale pretty close to the proper size, and probably have a price of about $150.

this is the kind of stuff a useful fan club would be selling.

I think Anakin's and Zam's Speeder is the only choice right now for Hasbro. But they will not do it true to scale (85 cm and 1.10 m large) I don't mind. Just the figures have to fit in.

It's not a vehicle, but what about a 12" Scale Eopiee and Shmi Skywalker with Kitster?

That'd make the Tatoooine crew complete.

Since I brought up beasts:

12" wounded Padme and Nexu

Bantha and Tusken keeps getting rumored.

Geonosian and Picador (crocodile thing)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh heck - we were on vehicles and I didn't see:

Obi-Wan and Jedi Starfighter! "with Jedi Cloak finally..."

I too would like to see all the vehicles Darth Cruel listed. I think the smaller ones are possible, as is a snowspeeder derek listed and the E2 airspeeders that N-2PF listed.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho - Some of those beasts ARE vehicles for the characters so they count. And if we count those beasts it wouldn't be PC to not include the others.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Oohhh, a Bantha and Tuskin would be awesome! I too would love to see a 12" scale vehicle. Tie Fighter or Snow Speeder would be my top 2 choices. They would look great hanging from my ceiling.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: 12" figure/vehicle combos

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    BATTLE DROID/STAP - For some unknown reason, this is the one I would most like to see.
    There is one from AMT Ertl. 1:6 Model Kit, that sizes perfect.

Thanks N-2PF, I'll have to find that!

Who wants a 1/6th scale skiff?

Okay this might be impossible dream. But really who wants hasbro to make a 12 inch skiff? It could come with Nikto 12 inch or the Lando Skiff figure....
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Re: Who wants a 1/6th scale skiff?

Just a pic from Ebay
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12%22-skiff.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	2863