Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Arrow Tough question...

My vintage Greedo is the oldest figure I have, from either '78 or '79, so he'd go "the nostalgic route." But I'd have to go with Dagobah Vader with all the features. Yeah, yeah I know; I've said 300th Fett is my favorite, but Vader's got those "extra" features.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Arrow Re: Throw away all SW figures !!

Originally posted by xboywonder
    Throw away all SW figures !!
    If your going to throw them out,throw them my way please
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I would have to wait until Amanaman is released. I am just nuts for that guy. Or perhaps I could hold out for Ephant Mon before I have to decide. But at this point, Amanaman would be my choice (and buy me some time).
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Actually I would only keep my vintage Threepio carrying case, that's the only toy I'd ever need.

Did I forget to mention that it would be filled with 41 action figures?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

jeditricks,

i also like the jedi luke from the final duel, but i have yet to find one that can hold a saber. all his hands are poorly sculpted claw hands. i bet your's is still in the box with the elastic bands holding his saber.

Post Dark Trooper!

I know it's not part of the "canon" but I loved the design and the game! Dark Trooper looks great!

Originally posted by derek
    jeditricks,

i also like the jedi luke from the final duel, but i have yet to find one that can hold a saber. all his hands are poorly sculpted claw hands. i bet your's is still in the box with the elastic bands holding his saber.
    I'm afraid you'd lose that bet I have my Luke Jedi on an Action Stand holding his saber with both hands completely free of rubber bands. Granted, it is a bit loose, but it's not terrible, it doesn't fall out of his hands unless I bump into it unlike Flashback Obi-Wan.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Throw away all SW figures !!

It would definitely have to be Monkey-face Leia

Originally posted by xboywonder
    Remeber this is the only SW figure that you will have... so choose wisely. (i.e. the one you sleep with on your pillow)
    Oh wait. It's which one would you keep.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Vintage Tatooine Luke, yellow lightsaber and all.

When a new Star Wars movie comes out, he goes to the theater with me.

What? Why is everyone slowly backing away?
    Last edited by Fixer; 10-20-2001 at 11:12 PM.
    "Three goofballs and a guy in a monkey suit."

Exclamation

Originally posted by Fixer
    Vintage Tatooine Luke, yellow lightsaber and all.

When a new Star Wars movie comes out, he goes to the theater with me.
    I hope you pay for his seat! Sneaking into movie theaters without paying is a felony (in Guam).
    "That's what Sheev said."