Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When you pry them form my cold dead hands!!!

Perhaps the more appropriate question would be...What's your favorite Star Wars figure of all time.

For me that would be Removable Helmet Darth Vader!

I wanted this figure ever since ROTJ! And seeing as how I had to wait 16 years for it, and it is the coolest figure Hasbro has cranked out (along with good ol' CommTech Stormie) Removable Helmet Vader wins out!

Throw away all SW figures !!

My god man, have you gone insane?
    May the force be with you.

I will be keeping Jek Porkins. Until the ultimate Veers comes out, I'll keep Porkins

I to would have to pick Vader with the removable helmit. But I don't think about throwing them away,it would kill me!
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by humsup
    I will be keeping Jek Porkins. Until the ultimate Veers comes out, I'll keep Porkins
    I think because Porkins is so big, he actually counts as two figures.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Talking EASY!

My choice, of course, would be Plo Koon. He represents Star Wars because he is a Jedi! Jedis are what Star Wars is all about. I mean, The Phantom Menace was a Sith (fallen Jedi), The New Hope was Luke (a Jedi to be), The Empire which struck back was led by a Sith (fallen Jedi), and the Jedi returned! So, Star Wars is all about the Jedi! And Plo Koon is the coolest of them all!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

That's a tough choice, my choice would have to be...

The new Emperor's Wrath Vader (man, what they did with that figure is incredible, and an excellent Vader sculpt at that.)

or Wuher (bartenders, they listen to your problems and fill you with sweet sweet beer.)

THROW THEM ALL AWAY?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY? IF YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF EM....CAN YOU GUYS SAY EBAY??? HEHEHEHE
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda