Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Why was Jedi Knightrider Banned?

What's going on here, I was browsing thru one of his threads and it says that he was banned? Some mod want to please tell us what the deal is? I don't recall him breaking any rules, and I read back thru his last few posts and nothing he said violates the rules. Dar' Argol, JedTricks, Sir Steve, anyone else care to comment on this?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

He was a bad hairdo 'n' chest wig wearin', medallion flashin' eighties icon lover.
    we don't serve their kind here....... best you don't go gettin' involved here now rabbitfrogboy. This here is mans business. Aint no place for damn fool heroics at a time like this. Now go git indoors wit' yo' momma.

we got some huntin' to do......................

Rabbitfrogboy!!!!!! hahahahahahahaa....
    ahahahahahahaha.

I'm rather curious myself! I don't want to do something wrong...
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    He was a bad hairdo 'n' chest wig wearin', medallion flashin' eighties icon lover. we don't serve their kind here....... best you don't go gettin' involved here now rabbitfrogboy. This here is mans business. Aint no place for damn fool heroics at a time like this. Now go git indoors wit' yo' momma. we got some huntin' to do......................
    I have to get involved Jargo, you need someone to protect ya from the big bad ole mods that go boo. Anyone that dresses as a rabbit, doesn't have a place telling me what's man's business. If I get indoors with anyone's momma, it's gonna be yours. You know how much I love those british ladies. Hubba Hubba. Just kidding Jargo, you know I only have eyes for you.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I have to get involved Jargo, you need someone to protect ya from the big bad ole mods that go boo.
    BOO!

Actually I'm a little curious myself. As far as I can tell, his posts were clean, a little weird sometimes, but clean.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol

BOO!

Actually I'm a little curious myself. As far as I can tell, his posts were clean, a little weird sometimes, but clean.
    That probably wasnt why...I hope not anyway. If so I'll have to go a LOT easier on the Uncul Hasbro thread...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

If he got banned because of his posts being a little weird sometimes then I think a lot of us are in for it.
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

Originally posted by Darth Sidious

That probably wasnt why...I hope not anyway. If so I'll have to go a LOT easier on the Uncul Hasbro thread...
    Are you talking "Clean" or "Weird". Because if its weird, almost all of us would be gone. We are all weird, some down right nuts

K, Jacen, that was a little weird!!! Thinking along the same brainleghth!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol

Are you talking "Clean" or "Weird". Because if its weird, almost all of us would be gone. We are all weird, some down right nuts

K, Jacen, that was a little weird!!! Thinking along the same brainleghth!!!
    I meant the weirdness. If someone posts vulgar slime (More than once or maybe twice) then they probably should be banned... View the Uncul Hasbro thread everyone! It is the embodiment of weirdness...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC