wierd Kit Fisto anomoly

hey, i just got back from wal-mart.... and i found the wierdest, KIT FIST JEDI KNIGHT!!! It was just the card.... the bubble was empty but contained the holder which was the siloughette of good ol Kit. I noticed the lightaber accesory was included. I decided to purchase this, the wal-mart cashier got nosey and asked WHY i wanted this, so i told her to mind her own business. I brought it home and looked at. and decided to open it, i just couldnt let this awesome things stay on the card. Tell me thats not wierd?
    Yub Yub, Commander

man thats a crazy variation. that goes to show what hasbro's quality control is like

That is so funny... "Your lightsaber comes to $4.79." That is pathetic of Hasbro. They actually forgot the figure, that's just great. But no, they gave you the saber...I just find that very funny.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

So the idea that somebody stole the figure and reglued the package never came to mind?
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

how lt?
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

See what they say if you'd take it back and try to get a refund for it. "See I bought this figure and it disappeared before I got home."
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I have seen crazy things liek that before. Wrong figures packed in a blister that had been obviosly returned.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

weird....................just weird.........that's all i can say.......
    Sampsonite! i was way off!