Have R4-M9 available

I have a carded R4-M9 w/sniffable mouse droid up for trade. He was the hard-to-find droid available in the Bo Shek wave.

My wants are the following:

(all desirable on cards)

Chewie Dejarik (will receive the highest priority)

Episode 1:

Watto
    (dare I ask)
    Pit Droid 2pk.
    Sio Bobble
    TC-14
    R2-B1
    Holo Sidious
    Naboo Guards
    Amidala Acension Gun

POTF2
    Wuher
    Admiral Motti
    CTC Stormtrooper
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I also have the following available beside the R4-M9

all carded

POTJ

R2-Q5
    Dirty Scout
    Mon Calamari Officer

Episode 1

Darth Maul (sith lord)
    Mace Windu

POTF2

Princess Leia (Hoth Gear) blue card
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Thread closed. Deal found.

Except if you really need a R4-M9 and you have one of my wants, I think I can snag one fore you.

So what did you get for it? Your need list had some hevy hitters on it and getting one of those for an R4 would be pretty sweet !
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

It went to Admiral Piett for what I paid for it.

But I just got an inquiry regarding another deal this time I may get one of the figures above.