Where on the blister...

do I find out when the figure was released?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

its on the back of the card, it is the imprinted number. The first number is the year. The next three numbers is the day. The last number has no meaning as far as I know.

Example: Jango Fett FB, number 21341

2=2002,134=Sometime in May,1=?
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

rynobot,

2 means the year (2002), 134 means the day (May 14th) and 1 means Batch #1 of production.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

For the POTF2 cards, the number is printed on the card behind the bubble, so for a small figure w/ small bubble, you'll have some difficulty. The formatting is a little different (Zuckuss from '97 has 97 as its first two digits, Ree-Yees is '98, first two are 82).

I've always wondered why those who like to follow date stamps and card changes (.00/.01) don't just collect the cards themselves. I'm sure openers would give them away (although that might change once the points on the back mean something).

Don't mind me, I'm just musing.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

2 means the year (2002), 134 means the day (May 14th) and 1 means Batch #1 of production.
    So wait, if 134 Means May 14 why do they put the 3 in the middle? why not just 23141?

Originally posted by OriginalBryGuy

So wait, if 134 Means May 14 why do they put the 3 in the middle? why not just 23141?
    134 is the 134th day out of the year, you know out of 365
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)