Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I don't think the trailer was all that bad, but I hope that they do a second trailer and that just turns out to be a teaser. It jumps around a bit to much for my tastes. It definatly isn't as good as the original film's teaser.
    That's one thing I kept thinking as I watched it JarJar. When I saw the first films teaser I was mesmerized. As soon as John Williams theme started playing it was riveting and you could tell how perfectly the movie was going to match the book.

With this teaser the editing of the scenes was off step with the music, the music choice itself didn't seem that interesting, and the overall cohesiveness of the trailer didn't aproach the first one. But as I said, most of the actual film they showed looked great and I can't wait for the movie.

I can't wait to see the Dementors also But more than that, I can't wait to see who they cast as Prof. Lupin. He's such a great character and I love the way he was introduced in the Prisoner of Azkaban.

I'm excited by the change in direction because as you probably guessed, I'm not a big Chris Colombus fan. I loved his earlier 80's work but most everything since then has been downhill. On the other hand, he's kept the movies more faithful to the books than practically any novel based film I've ever seen, so I respect him for that. And that's my only concern about the new director, Alfonso Cuarón, is that he may try to "put his own spin" on the story and in the process screw it up.

But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

i saw the first movie and then i read the book. now i am on book 4, Goblet of Fire. i just can't seem to put them down. i am egarly awaiting The Chamber of Secrets and i am really looking forward to a few key moments in the book. and your right pthfnder89, i can't wait to see Prof. Lupin! i thought he was a great character and your right, his introduction was done rather well.
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?