Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why not one more 12" Maul

I was just thinking if Hasbro make a 12" maul with all of his tattoos on his body. I think it would be pretty cool seeing mauls body completely tattooed. I know there have been plenty of maul stuff but i think that would be cool. Aslo having a more flexible body with the figure having removable blades and a break apart handle. An actual glowing blade would be cool too but thats probably too much to ask for. So what does everyone think?
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

Cool idea, but I don't think the 12" line would support a EU/Concept figure. The 4" line can be more experimental with concept and EU figures, but I don't think the same would fly in 12". The Darth Maul from the 12" Sith Lords 2-pack is a excellent version of Maul. Most likely the last version that we'll ever see in the 12" line. They are running the charcter into the ground.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I agree with jar jar on the their runing him into the ground

In a word: No. Too many other characters should get a 12 inch first. Maul has more than been given his due at this point IMOP.

I would love to see this "concept" Maul made. I have never been one to much care what order the figures are made in (except that I would love to see a 12" Yoda with his lightsaber done right away). And i don't mind resculpts of the better characters like Maul as long as they are good.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Three 12" Mauls are enough. There are so many cool Jedi from ATOC that probably won't even see the light of a 12" day.

No kidding! There are so many 12"ers that need to be made that hasbro can't screw around making concept figures!

Originally posted by Master Goeweins
    Three 12" Mauls are enough. There are so many cool Jedi from ATOC that probably won't even see the light of a 12" day.
    4 if you count the electronic one. Hee hee, that's one 12" Maul for every line he has in the film!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wouldn't mind another Maul, but not at the exspence of newer, fresher figures getting their shot.

Yeah,
    We should give Maul a rest for at least a couple of years.
    I'd be nice to give Hasbro a few years to catch up with the
    rest of the 12" Co's quality... then we'd se a REALLY nice Maul.

*SS*